Welp, that'll do.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
1678909352955.png 1678909800158.png1678910188636.png1678912234460.png

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I feel like this is an abomination. Zeke did great things for us.
Yeah, I'm not his biggest fan, but he doesn't deserve the Quincy/Garrett treatment.

Nuttz is just cold like that. :lol

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I posted a red dumpster earlier and said he should jump in it as one last hurrah.

But I deleted that, because that was definitely over the line.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He was cut.

Those are the rules.

Don't be a bitch.
Those are not the rules. You just put Zeke on the level of Quincy and Garrett. Abomination.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I feel like this is an abomination. Zeke did great things for us.
I would qualify that further to say Zeke did great things for Dak.

Zeke made some great plays for us, even carried us on several occasions. My biggest regret is is he never got a shot in an NFC Championship game.

I think prime Zeke would have been insane on the national stage with the Super Bowl in sight.

Anyhow, I wanted Buckner but Zeke was my second choice, so I can’t really complain.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Those are not the rules. You just put Zeke on the level of Quincy and Garrett. Abomination.
And a whole lot of other players who've been cut, not sure why you're so upset about this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And a whole lot of other players who've been cut, not sure why you're so upset about this.
I'm not upset. :lol

But, you suck.

tnt

Whoa An Active DCCer
Zeke made business decisions when he was signed to the biggest hb contract. Cowboys made a business decision on cutting him. Goes both ways.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm in the best shape of my life, fuckers!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He was by far the best RB in the league for 3 years and should've been in a Super Bowl as a rookie if we didn't have a complete gump of a HC, might've even been able to make a run at it in 2018.

2017 went down the drain because he got that ridiculous suspension from the Mara's but he was easily the best RB in the league that year too. 2019 he was still really good, elite, but again, that season went down the drain largely due to having a completely incompetent, unqualified HC despite having a very talented team.

We all know what 2020-22 was, the wheels more or less just fell off. It's not his fault the team re-signed him but to this day I will say that I'm happy they did, because if they hadn't and he sat out a few games, I'm certain Jerry would've used it as an excuse to bring Garrett back.

He and the team would've achieved much more without that piece of shit fraud hanging around the franchise's neck as an anchor, but it's all prologue now.

Top Bottom