Ezekiel Elliott Released

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
For those who don't think Zeke is washed, let's see how well he plays this season.

More than a couple times Pollard made the dirty yards and came out so Zeke could score the TD.

You honestly have to hand it to Jerry. I truly expected a paycut and more forced Zeke TD runs next year.
Yeah, TP set up most of not all those 1yard plunges.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Haha

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
What is left in the tank?

Who knows.

Suffice it to say that Pollard spent the last 3 regular season games plus the SF playoff game under 4 YPC (and in fact was in the 2s for two of those games).

People fixate on Zeke but it's pretty clear to me there was a problem with the running game generally and I suspect it has a lot to do with the offensive coordinator being in LA right now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Who knows.

Suffice it to say that Pollard spent the last 3 regular season games plus the SF playoff game under 4 YPC (and in fact was in the 2s for two of those games).

People fixate on Zeke but it's pretty clear to me there was a problem with the running game generally and I suspect it has a lot to do with the offensive coordinator being in LA right now.
Moore did and does deserve harsh critique, to me apart from a washed Zeke. Don’t forget his body is breaking down rapidly and that he is already in The Tyron Smith injury zone with regular games missed each season. That alone is undeniable. And the burst is simply gone.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Ultimately cutting Elliott pales in comparison to someone like Ware, Witten or Romo being released/leaving unceremoniously, let alone someone like Emmitt.

Of course a large chunk of fans nowadays wouldn't remember Emmitt being released, but my point is basically, thanks but...next.

• Props
Top Bottom