Ezekiel Elliott Released

p1_

DCC 4Life

If someone can comment on a great player, its Troy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It would be kind of awkward to post a good luck on the official social media and then sign the player back later.

Right? Right?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:doh

He made over 70 million dollars, Emmitt.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Zeke has been bad since 2019. So we are just supposed to keep him? The man looks like he’s running in sand. If anything he underproduced. The man made three pro bowls. He was the number four pick in the draft and stopped being all pro in 18.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Emmitt isn’t the sharpest dude I’m afraid. Nothing personal, just sayin.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Come on guys you know what he means. He has never been eloquent and I'm sure many of us say the wrong things at times. I can forgive him that.

I don't agree with his take at all, though. I wonder if he could convince others to speak up about the difference in pay by positions? I mean a good RB makes it so much easier for the qb and so on down the line.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Come on guys you know what he means. He has never been eloquent and I'm sure many of us say the wrong things at times. I can forgive him that.

I don't agree with his take at all, though. I wonder if he could convince others to speak up about the difference in pay by positions? I mean a good RB makes it so much easier for the qb and so on down the line.
Zeke did go get his money, that's why this statement doesn't make any sense. Zeke got more money than any other RB. Let's not pretend like he somehow got screwed in this deal. It's the end of a brief era, I get some being sad for that, but it was time. Just like it was time when Emmitt moved on and Dez and Ware and so on and so fourth.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Zeke did go get his money, that's why this statement doesn't make any sense. Zeke got more money than any other RB. Let's not pretend like he somehow got screwed in this deal. It's the end of a brief era, I get some being sad for that, but it was time. Just like it was time when Emmitt moved on and Dez and Ware and so on and so fourth.
Emmitt was convinced of the need for the cowboys to keep Zeke. He couldnt see that it's over for Zeke.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I really don't know how they can't see that. I've been one of Zekes biggest fans but I was ready to move on last year if wasn't for the salary cap implications.

Top Bottom