Ezekiel Elliott Released

data

Forbes #1
And then he had to horse collar because he was always trailing the runner.
Although TO still had a stellar Super Bowl, Roy Williams’ injury kept TO <100% for the SB. One less catch, one less broken tackle…..Indirectly, RW may have prevented the Eagles from winning that SB.

p1_

DCC 4Life
And then he had to horse collar because he was always trailing the runner.
he was such a liability in coverage; I recall his many many roastings. It was cruel how QBs bent him over.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he was such a liability in coverage; I recall his many many roastings. It was cruel how QBs bent him over.
Cooley, Shockey and Jerramy Stevens had their way with him towards the end

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It didn't get that way until 2006, but yeah....

When he turned, that turn was steep and sudden.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It didn't get that way until 2006, but yeah....

When he turned, that turn was steep and sudden.
Except in late 2005 with that Washington comeback when they were down 13-0 in the 4th until two late deep throws.

On the play before one of those throws, a pass hit Roy in the hands. Would have ended the game had he caught it.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Except in late 2005 with that Washington comeback when they were down 13-0 in the 4th until two late deep throws.

On the play before one of those throws, a pass hit Roy in the hands. Would have ended the game had he caught it.
That was early 2005. Week 2, in fact.

But yeah, I remember that play.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I guess the rest of the league isn’t impressed with his nose rings.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He's definitely declined but he's still a useful player. The problem is the money. It's hard to argue he'd be appreciably better than a mid round rookie, and so the money is hard to justify. He might land somewhere, but probably for less than he'd expect.

Top Bottom