Donations

shoop

Semi-contributing member
In all seriousness can you hit me up in a month/month and a half? I am in a bad financial place atm but starting a new job in a week that puts me back where I need to be. I always mean to donate and something comes up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In all seriousness can you hit me up in a month/month and a half? I am in a bad financial place atm but starting a new job in a week that puts me back where I need to be. I always mean to donate and something comes up.
Brother, you take care of you. Do not worry about this board. Do not extend yourself over this. This is just extra money we have to throw at a hobby. I'm asking you please to not worry about it.

Cotton

Staff member
Thank you, @dpf1123. I appreciate it, man.

Cotton

Staff member
Thank you, Brian D. Not sure which one you are, but I appreciate it.

Cotton

Staff member
Those last two donations take us to over a year of hosting, so please don't feel bad about not donating. You take care of you. Always. Nobody should feel bad about not donating. Your real life is always first. I feel bad I'm having to say this.

Cotton

Staff member
We now have enough to get us 13 months. You guys kick ass!

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Love this board. Don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have it to check on each day.

Cotton

Staff member
Love this board. Don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have it to check on each day.
Same here, my friend.

Top Bottom