Donations

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Unfortunately, we have enough money to only get us 2 more months. Just wanted to stay ahead of it. We are paying $33.71 a month for our hosting services. I will definitely be throwing in some. I'm sure @UncleMilti will as well.

If you guys wouldn't mind throwing some money in the kiddy I would really appreciate it.

There is a link at the top of the page, but to make it easier the link is www.paypal.me/dallascowboyscentral.

I appreciate you guys more than you know. This is easily the best Cowboys board out there, so thank you.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm sorry for having to keep asking, but it's the only way to fiscally keep this badass board afloat.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Bish I donated a while back. Did you get it?

Cotton

Staff member
Bish I donated a while back. Did you get it?
I did, brother, but money only goes so far, and while a lot like you and others were generous enough back then, it will be needed about twice a year depending on how many people donate.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I did, brother, but money only goes so far, and while a lot like you and others were generous enough back then, it will be needed about twice a year depending on how many people donate.
I’m just messin, bro!

Cotton

Staff member
You guys are awesome as always. A few more donations and we are good for a full year.

Cotton

Staff member
Props, Robert(?). Your donation is greatly appreciated. It takes us to almost 12 months of hosting.

Top Bottom