DCC Podcast

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are we trying to entertain ourselves or is there something we are targeting? I am still unclear as to what the podcast is trying to accomplish. I know it’s about people making discussions in real time but is it going to be limited to a few spots a week on a predetermined topic that is for anyone in our group to join in at their convenience. I’m not sure how many have yet to test their equipment or how many are still in a wait and see mode. Is there a scheduled group yet with a time to crank it up and can others listen in and be called on as to how they think the discussion group is doing. And I know you are wishing I would shut up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Are we trying to entertain ourselves or is there something we are targeting? I am still unclear as to what the podcast is trying to accomplish. I know it’s about people making discussions in real time but is it going to be limited to a few spots a week on a predetermined topic that is for anyone in our group to join in at their convenience. I’m not sure how many have yet to test their equipment or how many are still in a wait and see mode. Is there a scheduled group yet with a time to crank it up and can others listen in and be called on as to how they think the discussion group is doing. And I know you are wishing I would shut up.
Booze is waiting on a pic of your mayo coffee

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Booze is waiting on a pic of your mayo coffee
Couldn’t take a pic of the content in the cup. The thermal cover hides it. Would he settle for a generalized verbal description?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Couldn’t take a pic of the content in the cup. The thermal cover hides it. Would he settle for a generalized verbal description?
He might need a video

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What are you thinking?
Start with the history of our board and how we came into existence as well as how individuals came to the current DCC. Everyone has a story with this and could be very spontaneous.

Top Bottom