DCC Podcast

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes but this will need to be done gradually and each participant will need to comfortable with the topic and have ownership in the in the process. This would be done by allowing each party to pick a topic and adress the group about it. It can be anything but would need to be within the knowledge range of everyone.

After that the group would discuss it with the Moderator overseeing but not be dominate.

After several sessions the individuals would be more comfortable with each other other and by this time the moderator will have a better feel about the group participants and call on them individuals to become engaged. It would be up to the group them to turn the entire process over to the Moderator or even rotate if that’s how it sifted out. It’s a lot like starting with a group in kindergarten and go through the schooling until everyone felt like the could converse at higher levels.
That's pretty much the idea, yeah.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lookit, this is a process, okay?

There are some of us who have survived from board reincarnation to another.

That is what this pretty much is.

Another reincarnation.

That said, nobody is asking anything more of anyone than to volunteer for the project.

If you have time, hell, that's gold.

It is like putting another band together.

p1_

DCC 4Life
the dinosaur evolves and grows.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
poof

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The dinosaurs are dead. You pay 4 bucks a gallon for their dissolved carcasses.
I pay 3, but it doesn't get me far.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So here is the deal.

We need to plan on those that want to participate test their mics, etc.

I would like to do a "Draft Primer", just not written.

Then if folks want to "call in" (which means dropping in some questions, just as you would here), they could do so.

I would really be encouraged if both @Simpleton and @Cowboysrock55 be able to join me for that "Draft Show".

Think about it, but not too long.

Even if is just Mac asking me questions and you people listening, we can start there.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So here is the deal.

Then if folks want to "call in" (which means dropping in some questions, just as you would here), they could do so.

I would really be encouraged if both @Simpleton and @Cowboysrock55 be able to join me for that "Draft Show".

Even if is just Mac asking me questions and you people listening, we can start there.
Have you set a time for this yet? I might listen in but I don’t keep up with the draft dialogue.

Cotton

Staff member
So here is the deal.

I think that is a helluvan idea.

Cotton

Staff member
Have you set a time for this yet? I might listen in but I don’t keep up with the draft dialogue.
Most of us will just be listening in. We will let our board draft experts handle this one.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
So here is the deal.

I’m in.

Cotton

Staff member
Y'all don't want to hear my hick ass talking. I mean, I don't mind being on a show here and there, but I also don't mind just sitting and listening.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Y'all don't want to hear my hick ass talking. I mean, I don't mind being on a show here and there, but I also don't mind just sitting and listening.
some West Texas twang happenin?

Cotton

Staff member
some West Texas twang happenin?
I have a combo of east and west Texas in my accent. It makes for a disturbing outcome.

Cotton

Staff member
Welp, I'm out.

Top Bottom