DCC Podcast

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Everyone's origin story is "I was banned by CZ."
Not me. I had never been on a message board before this one.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We are open for your suggestions. The topic I suggested was probably an area that everyone can participate in and feel comfortable relating before others. The whole idea is to get some feedback from members that helps condition them to discuss a topic at the point when a more realistic podcast format is launched.

Cotton

Staff member
We are open for your suggestions. The topic I suggested was probably an area that everyone can participate in and feel comfortable relating before others. The whole idea is to get some feedback from members that helps condition them to discuss a topic at the point when a more realistic podcast format is launched.
I think the main point is to talk Cowboys and the NFL.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think the main point is to talk Cowboys and the NFL.
I understand but you have to condition some folks to just talk until they get comfortable with doing so. this is a suggestion as a starting point to introduce people to microphones and verbal inter exchange. I am not suggesting it as a podcast theme.

Cotton

Staff member
I understand but you have to condition some folks to just talk until they get comfortable with doing so. this is a suggestion as a starting point to introduce people to microphones and verbal inter exchange. I am not suggesting it as a podcast theme.
I gotcha now. I think that's a good idea.

data

Forbes #1
Just having some of the DCC’s greatest excerpts read out loud in the posters actual voices could be hilarious.

Cotton

Staff member
Just having some of the DCC’s greatest excerpts read out loud in the posters actual voices could be hilarious.
Abracadabra, dipshit.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So here is the deal.

We need to plan on those that want to participate test their mics, etc.

I would like to do a "Draft Primer", just not written.

Then if folks want to "call in" (which means dropping in some questions, just as you would here), they could do so.

I would really be encouraged if both @Simpleton and @Cowboysrock55 be able to join me for that "Draft Show".

Think about it, but not too long.

Even if is just Mac asking me questions and you people listening, we can start there.
When are we doing this supposedly and what sort of mics do we need?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We need to do this either next week or the following. A regular headset with mic should be just fine. We can test first, then record the riff.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Any wired or wireless headset that has a mic built in will work.

I use a poly voyager 4220.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom