DCC Podcast

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm about to flip a table up in this mofo.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think that is the point. Cotton is actually trying to pull it off though.
Oh yeah, well you spelled off wrong, so FACE!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are you going to work cameras in on this session? It would be good to see the individuals who converse.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Are you going to work cameras in on this session? It would be good to see the individuals who converse.
Probably not. Maybe one day if I have a set up. Looking at my dumb ass through a laptop camera is not all that.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Probably not. Maybe one day if I have a set up. Looking at my dumb ass through a laptop camera is not all that.
I will be curious if there is a way to even use cameras that activate by someone speaking or some other device. Maybe the system you are using has an activator like the zoom system does. Cameras will make the difference as to whether it is a podcast or just party line telephone Experience.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will be curious if there is a way to even use cameras that activate by someone speaking or some other device. Maybe the system you are using has an activator like the zoom system does. Cameras will make the difference as to whether it is a podcast or just party line telephone Experience.
I am not certain about the platform we are using. It pretty much gives you an on and off selection.

You are looking at old-style party line conversation on a rotary phone with anonymous people clicking in.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I am not certain about the platform we are using. It pretty much gives you an on and off selection.

You are looking at old-style party line conversation on a rotary phone with anonymous people clicking in.
Hello, P1 here. Long time listener, first time caller. Love yall's show.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hello, P1 here. Long time listener, first time caller. Love yall's show.
Great to have you on the air with us, @p1_ .

Have you already bought your 2023 Draft cap?

Click affiliate link to subscribe.

Top Bottom