Dak Watch Thread...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
They made him the best offer they were comfortable with and they were hoping he'd accept
I believe they would have been more comfortable with an offer closer to what Dak would have accepted had there not been a Covid situation.

It's going to have real financial repercussions on the NFL bottom line

p1_

DCC 4Life
I guess we can put a fork in this one for another year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I just mean the waiting and watching for a longer term contract
I know, just giving you shit because this board never lets anything die. :lol

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Broaddus said it was partly because he was so disappointed Garrett was let go.

If that's true... GTFO, Dak. How could anyone be that attached to that loser?

Alternative theory: The former coach who said this is Garrett himself, pumping himself up to the media again.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Broaddus said it was partly because he was so disappointed Garrett was let go.

If that's true... GTFO, Dak. How could anyone be that attached to that loser?

Alternative theory: The former coach who said this is Garrett himself, pumping himself up to the media again.

Interesting because someone on Twitter also said it was a former coach. The original tweet implied that it was a current coach.

I don't believe it regardless, but if it was from a former coach it has even less credibility.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Interesting because someone on Twitter also said it was a former coach. The original tweet implied that it was a current coach.

I don't believe it regardless, but if it was from a former coach it has even less credibility.
Yea Broaddus has now clarified on twitter it was a former coach

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

He could be irritated at them, but I can't imagine he'd go so far as to actually not want to be here. He has everything here, from the brand that automatically gets you more off-field money to the talent on the field. What else could he want?

Unless he's just that hurt that the Joneses didn't give him the contract he wanted. Which doesn't make sense, but who knows what goes through these athletes' heads sometimes when it comes to money.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hypothetically maybe the coaching changes do have Dak feeling a little unhappy here. He probably hasn't had a chance to meet the new guys. And maybe that's why he was unwilling to strap it up long term here just yet. Could give us some reason why he didn't jump at a 5 year deal for 35 per year. But I'm sure all that will change once Dak is back in the building playing for the new guys.

Total guess though, which is probably what this former coach did too.

Top Bottom