Dak Watch Thread...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So you want the guys that tried to draft him to try again?
They have no choice. The alternative is doubling down on a mistake. BTW, the Cards drafted a QB high two years in a row. I haven't heard any complaints out there.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They have no choice. The alternative is doubling down on a mistake. BTW, the Cards drafted a QB high two years in a row. I haven't heard any complaints out there.
Yes, the Cardinals who went

<checks notes>

5-10-1 :art

are who we should be copying

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yall do get that just because Brady would consider 30mil per yr from NE doesn't mean he would come here for the same price right?

data

Forbes #1
It worked for Peyton Manning and the Broncos...DO IT, JERRUH!!!!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It worked for Peyton Manning and the Broncos...DO IT, JERRUH!!!!
The Broncos had one of the best defenses I have ever seen that year. I doubt ours could come anywhere close to that. The pass rush of that Broncos team was insane.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Bottom line you can’t replace Dak just like that because there’s no better available option. The draft is a crapshoot.

You must rebuild the DL starting from the inside out if we’re to have any shot at winning playoff games.

If Dak still struggles to beat quality teams, then you draft a guy in the late first or 2nd round to compete.

If Dak gets touchy and can’t handle the competition, then something’s wrong.

If the team is afraid of creating competition, then it’s much, much worse.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Bottom line you can’t replace Dak just like that because there’s no better available option. The draft is a crapshoot.

You must rebuild the DL starting from the inside out if we’re to have any shot at winning playoff games.

If Dak still struggles to beat quality teams, then you draft a guy in the late first or 2nd round to compete.

If Dak gets touchy and can’t handle the competition, then something’s wrong.

If the team is afraid of creating competition, then it’s much, much worse.
To do this approach it would almost dictate a franchise tag for th e upcoming season.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Did you watch Brady play this year? He was .... not great. No way am I pulling in a 40 year old declining/declined QB for a promising young mobile QB with a new head coach that has molded 2 of the greatest QBs to ever play the game? Yes, I'm calling you crazy.
That's cool. I'm fine with a disagreement. But I also know that Brady had nothing to work with in terms of weapons to throw to.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Which QB you betting your franchise on? Curious minds want to know more about your brilliant QB analysis.
The same guys who took Dak in the 4th are still scouting QBs.

GShock

DCC 4Life
But remember that? He was coming off the neck thing with nerve damage and couldn’t throw. Like Brees with the shoulder before the Saints picked him up.

he would get an enormous contract.

Top Bottom