Dak Watch Thread...

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Super hard to build a team when a huge chunk of resources are devoted to someone who can't play up to the investment. I think we are staring at another decade of embarrassing one and done or maybe one playoff win seasons because our elite paid QB isn't good enough.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Super hard to build a team when a huge chunk of resources are devoted to someone who can't play up to the investment. I think we are staring at another decade of embarrassing one and done or maybe one playoff win seasons because our elite paid QB isn't good enough.
Let's see how the new coaching staff handles Dak before we declare ourselves one and dones for the next decade. Sign him.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Is it just me or does the drafting of Lamb also help the Cowboys leverage in negotiations with Dak?

There are a lot of marginal QBs who would look pretty good playing with these offensive weapons. If I were Dak I'd hurry up and get a deal done before someone realizes that a Teddy Bridgewater type could run this offense as well.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Is it just me or does the drafting of Lamb also help the Cowboys leverage in negotiations with Dak?

There are a lot of marginal QBs who would look pretty good playing with these offensive weapons. If I were Dak I'd hurry up and get a deal done before someone realizes that a Teddy Bridgewater type could run this offense as well.
Or Jacob Eason.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dont overlook the fact that we showed interest in Hurts, Lamb's biggest contributor at OU. Hurts is this year's Dak? Hmm....

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dont overlook the fact that we showed interest in Hurts, Lamb's biggest contributor at OU. Hurts is this year's Dak? Hmm....
:nodno:nodno:nodno

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dak is gonna be hard pressed not to put up numbers with this supporting cast and offensive head coach.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If Hurts is eventually picked by Dallas I think it will be as back up. It won’t be to immediately replace xDak. I have said from the git go I would like to have him as back up. I believe he would be an improvement over Rush.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If Hurts is eventually picked by Dallas I think it will be as back up. It won’t be to immediately replace xDak. I have said from the git go I would like to have him as back up. I believe he would be an improvement over Rush.
Well, he certainly wouldn't beat out Dak. Now or ever, imo. And burning a 3rd or 4th round pick on someone that would project to never be more than a backup is pretty dumb. If he's still there in the 5th, maybe I'd consider it. But some dumb team will throw caution to the wind before then. I just pray it isn't us.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well, he certainly wouldn't beat out Dak. Now or ever, imo. And burning a 3rd or 4th round pick on someone that would project to never be more than a backup is pretty dumb. If he's still there in the 5th, maybe I'd consider it. But some dumb team will throw caution to the wind before then. I just pray it isn't us.
Them eagles 🦅

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Live with it. Some pretty smart football people see more in Hurts than you do.

Top Bottom