Dak Watch Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Actually a lot of us said he will probably go in the second but it would be a huge mistake. Looks like most of us already nailed that.
Nailed what? He will go in the second or it’s a big mistake? How can you make the latter determination now?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Um, that wasn't the prediction at all. Just an example of how college production doesn't mean pro production will follow. But you knew that...
Yes I did. I am surprised you used it as an example in the instant case. It’s fine historically but it’s not an appropriate example for a prediction.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nailed what? He will go in the second or it’s a big mistake? How can you make the latter determination now?
Because the only way it works out well is if Wentz dies and Hurts is a legit starting QB. I'm not sure which of those two things is less likely. Probably Hurts being a good starter.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All, I know is, the Eagles took a backup QB in the second f'ing round. :lol

:towel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Because the only way it works out well is if Wentz dies and Hurts is a legit starting QB. I'm not sure which of those two things is less likely. Probably Hurts being a good starter.
That wouldn’t hold up in court Councilor as proof of nailing it. Now would it.

data

Forbes #1
Eagles will trade Hurts for a first-rounder or second rounder in 2023

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So far most quesses or opinions had him as a 4th round pick tops. Well scratch that because that was a wrong guess.
Because one team went full retard that makes him NOT be a 4th round talent?

Tim Tebow was drafted in the first round. After a trade up, no less. So yeah, teams do lose their minds from time to time. Especially when it comes to the QB position.

You are so blind to this guy, it's laughable. And only because he had an OU on his uniform. If he was still with Alabama, you wouldn't give two shits about him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wrong and you and I both know there is no proof to rely on regarding the future outcome.
I drop a big cinderblock off the top of a tower with a man under it having no idea what I just did. The outcome isn't hard to see. You don't have to see the outcome to know what's most likely to happen.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Because one team went full retard that makes him NOT be a 4th round talent?

Tim Tebow was drafted in the first round. After a trade up, no less. So yeah, teams do lose their minds from time to time. Especially when it comes to the QB position.

You are so blind to this guy, it's laughable. And only because he had an OU on his uniform. If he was still with Alabama, you wouldn't give two shits about him.
Why are you wasting time giving examples of someone else. And why are you posing yourself as the last word expert. I dare say that the entire board is made up of some who may have played the game in high school and even possibly in college but never in the pros nor has anyone any coaching experience beyond maybe little league so I think my opinion is as good as anyone else’s at this point. I have seen as much football as anyone and more than some so accept my opinion or not. You will just have to see what the future holds because that the only way the outcome is going to be determined not by anyone’s opinion.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I drop a big cinderblock off the top of a tower with a man under it having no idea what I just did. The outcome isn't hard to see. You don't have to see the outcome to know what's most likely to happen.
If I ever figure out what that has to do with what we are talking about then maybe I’ll come around but that is meaningless in the conversation. There is no need in building a hypothesis as being the example of truth. The only truth will come at some point in the future.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I ever figure out what that has to do with what we are talking about then maybe I’ll come around but that is meaningless in the conversation. There is no need in building a hypothesis as being the example of truth. The only truth will come at some point in the future.
Go to law school and you'd understand

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Go to law school and you'd understand
It might surprise you but my first degree was in pre law. I chose not to pursue a law degree and instead s witched to banking. I have been closely associated with law firms through out my banking career and my career as a Federal Government Investigations section Chief.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I actually was ok with drafting Hurts, but in the 4th or 5th... I’d have liked him as a backup to Dak.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I actually was ok with drafting Hurts, but in the 4th or 5th... I’d have liked him as a backup to Dak.
might have happened had the Eagles not overdrafted him lol. I told the board he might be this years Dak.

Top Bottom