Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games for conduct

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I keep reading all of this stuff that Jerry is "furious".

Really?

What the eff can he do about it? I mean, seriously.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
I hate race baiting but screw the NFL. I'm down for any avenue to embarrass them at this point.
Yeah, I don't believe it's racial but if the league wants to engage in this kind of BS I'm all for throwing the race card down or any other measure to fight what's clearly an injustice.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Really?

He is the league's most influential owner and he has a lot of friends.

I don't know exactly what he could do, but I'm sure he could make a very big stink and trouble the waters if he wanted to.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
White player basically gets off. Black player gets extreme punishment. Maybe that's something Zeke's lawyers should pursue.
Except they could easily point to Roethlisburger's 6 game suspension in almost the exact same circumstances.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He is the league's most influential owner and he has a lot of friends.

I don't know exactly what he could do, but I'm sure he could make a very big stink and trouble the waters if he wanted to.

Except it didn't get him very far in the salary cap penalty fiasco a few years ago.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member

Really?

Realistically, not a damn thing.

I would say pull the club out of all league activities including games until this travesty gets rectified. But something that drastic will never happen. Players league wide should refuse to play in solidarity because they same thing could happen to any one of them. But again that's probably not even a consideration.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The NFL, Roger Goodall and the New York Football Giants Owner can all suck a dick.

midswat

... soon
#Patriots Brady didn't serve suspension until next year due to appeals process. Elliott will probably follow similar path for #Cowboys #NFL

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I want an appeal!

No, a reduction!

I want Jerry to get mad and get even!

I want....

Smitty

DCC 4Life
A lot more than the Columbus police?

The NFL has a clear and established history of botched and fumbled investigations replete with sloppy documentation.

So they suddenly got their shit together and did a job better and more thorough job than law enforcement and the legal authorities?

No, they just quite simply believed this woman and her "witnesses" more than Elliott and used a national stage and prominent figure to scapegoat for their own public image.
And there are exactly 3 reasons why they believe the woman. First, pressure from social justice warrior groups. Second, because Ezekiel Elliott is a Dallas cowboy. Third, because John Mara owns the New York Giants.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And there are exactly 3 reasons why they believe the woman. First, pressure from social justice warrior groups. Second, because Ezekiel Elliott is a Dallas cowboy. Third, because John Mara owns the New York Giants.
And fourth, that cunt Friel is a diehard Giants fan.

Top Bottom