China send 150k troops to North Korean border....

townsend

Banned
Ever seen a mother who wasn't a femal? Including the animal kingdom.
The sales point from the gender non conforming community is that a person's physical sex is different from their gender. Animals have male and female sexes but they don't have genders like humans have genders.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The sales point from the gender non conforming community is that a person's physical sex is different from their gender. Animals have male and female sexes but they don't have genders like humans have genders.
Well that sounds dumb because they do. How many species can you say have sex qualities about them. Like, females lions do xyz but males don't. It is pretty much universal.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if a male to female transgender has a child, are they are mother or a father?

townsend

Banned
So if a male to female transgender has a child, are they are mother or a father?
Legitimately, I have no idea. Knowing how these things tend to go, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a definitive answer from the social justice community.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The topic you stated however was "mothers" not communities or friends.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I do not think it possible for anyone except a female to be a mother. Stated differently conceive a birth. There are exceptions in the lower slate of life forms that are hermorphaditic.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Am I the only one who chuckles when I hear the term social justice?

Top Bottom