Brian Flores Sues The NFL

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He's shocked that the team that invented the Rooney Rule and has a black HC showed interest?

shane

DCC 4Life
More affirmative action:

And in five years, this will be called "racist" and "not enough" and then it'll be expanded. That's the new norm in the multicultural America. Rule by low IQ mob. Catering to the most pathetic, disgusting and entitled society has to offer.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So stupid. The whitest of coaches have faced those same problems and more.

I guess they've been convinced the league will cave on these things for PR reasons and give them a huge settlement.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He didn’t get his way in the draft and it’s because the team discriminated against him? Do I have that right?

Cotton

Staff member
So I guess he was the first ever bridge coach. Because if not there have been a lot of black and white coaches this has happened to. This whole thing is so stupid.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He didn’t get his way in the draft and it’s because the team discriminated against him? Do I have that right?
some white guy was fired by Niners after one year. he should join the suit. :rolleyes:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And if Wilks can claim not having a GM during the season hindered him, can't every Cowboys coach over the last 25 years sue?

HEEYY--OOOOOOO

Cotton

Staff member
And if Wilks can claim not having a GM during the season hindered him, can't every Cowboys coach over the last 25 years sue?

HEEYY--OOOOOOO
So fucking true. :sad

Top Bottom