Abortion... yeah or nah?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
On another note, Beschloss used to not be such a partisan. I remember watching a great documentary on Reagan one time and he played a pretty prominent role in it. No way he'd do that today. Not sure when he became such a hack.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
But what if you are fat, stupid and can't tell time?

That is what is important here.

My wife and I got into a brief discussion about this and she implied that some women continue to menstruate throughout pregnancy.

I had to bow out there. I didn't feel like Googling it and I still don't.
I mean I’m sure it happens, probably as much as an abortion occurs as a result of rape and incest.

I’m 100% in agreement with you if you’re concerned about the stupid factor. There are lots of people who are just too stupid for their own good.

I’d be just fine with sending every sexually active woman a case of pregnancy tests and a lifetime of plan B pills, I won’t even bitch about it.

I just don’t feel that abortion is a remedy or excuse for being a moron.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
On another note, Beschloss used to not be such a partisan. I remember watching a great documentary on Reagan one time and he played a pretty prominent role in it. No way he'd do that today. Not sure when he became such a hack.
Shit Biden voted for an Amendment to let states vote to overturn Roe back in 82

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good tweet tread on all of this

Threadreader app for easy reading-

Dr Strangetweet or How I Learned to Love the RT Profile picture

Dr Strangetweet or How I Learned to Love the RT

Twitter logo
5h
• 14 tweets • 2 min read
Bookmark Save as PDF My Authors
You don’t like the decisions yesterday and today?

You’re really not going to like the next part.

I mean, it’s your fault, but you’re not going to like it.
See, we were cool with the status quo.

Yeah, we wanted abortion to go back to the states. Yeah, we wanted gun rights expanded. Yeah, we wanted our kids safe from LGBTQ indoctrination.

But it wasn’t enough to fight about.
We thought you were like us, that we could argue and make small gains and lose some ground but everything staying fairly level and levelheaded.

But boy, were we wrong.

Because while we were copacetic and just going along to get along, you were pushing.
You pushed abortion. From “legal, safe, and rare in these specific instances”, you pushed now to the point of post birth abortion on demand for any reason.
You pushed gun control. From “background checks and gun free zones” to now “red flag laws” which deny due process.
You pushed “the rights of gay marriage” to now the “right of LGBTQ teachers telling kindergarteners about their sex life.”
And during all of this, you pushed disagreeing politically to calling us Nazis and justifying violence against us, justifying harming our families and our jobs.
So now, we push back.

We pushed back with Trump.
We pushed back with state legislators.
We pushed back with school boards.

And we haven’t even begun to push back, kiddo.
We’re going to push abortion back to the “rare” side in many states.

We may give you a timeframe like 12 to 15 weeks, about what your beloved “other industrialized nations” give.

We may not.
We’re going to push back on gun control.

We’re not going to accept your offer of “you can keep some guns until we decide to get rid of them.”

We’re going to elect legislators to make ownership easier. We’re claiming our rights back.
We’re going to push back on the LGBTQ agenda.

We’re going to make your lives miserable when you try to get our kids to question their gender.

We’re going to remove the power you think you have and put it in the hands of the parents.
You had a chance to call a truce.
You had a chance to be in control and be happy.
You had a chance to just leave us alone.

You didn’t.
You pushed and prodded and provoked.

And you’re threatening to commit violence now?

Good luck with that.
There’s a saying about the danger of making people who want to be left alone get involved.

You’ve made us get involved.

So all of it, from here on out, is squarely on you.

Enjoy the whirlwind you have so deservedly reaped.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I mean I’m sure it happens, probably as much as an abortion occurs as a result of rape and incest.

I’m 100% in agreement with you if you’re concerned about the stupid factor. There are lots of people who are just too stupid for their own good.

I’d be just fine with sending every sexually active woman a case of pregnancy tests and a lifetime of plan B pills, I won’t even bitch about it.

I just don’t feel that abortion is a remedy or excuse for being a moron.
But then those morons’ problems become my problems via higher taxes and just more stupid people breeding in general, which fucking annoys the shit out of me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
But then those morons’ problems become my problems via higher taxes and just more stupid people breeding in general, which fucking annoys the shit out of me.
I get what you're saying, but killing a baby isn't the answer. It should never be the answer unless it is medically necessary or in a case of rape.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Euthanize the dumb people so my taxes aren't so high? Damn that's dark. :lol

P. S. They're just going to waste your tax dollars on something else anyway. They passed a trillion dollar infrastructure bill that was about 20% infrastructure.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

This is why I carry a gun everywhere I go.

Top Bottom