A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Aaaand liberals will tell you the right has all local news and Breitbart and on and on and on...

What do you consider a good source for information?
Do you think there's any unbiased coverage? Which one?
But that isn't true. Most of the local stations have that same liberal bias, just not as strong as when and if they make it to networks. Where do you thin the network folk come from. And Brietbart? Cmon, the only big player in conservative national media is Fox and radio. Brietbart, Newsmax, The Blaze combined don't equal one cable news channel run by the left.

I listen to talk radio a lot. Mostly conservative, but I through the lib channels on sirius down too on occasion. And I try to read stuff where ever. There really isn't anyplace you can go to get news without slant. But I'll tell you that any channel that promotes Nancy or Maxine as people to go to for good information, is right out!

townsend

Banned
Yep, he can be and I don't deny it. Unlike you and your ilk who consider Obama the redeemer himself and uniter supreme. Who was actually the divider without peer.
The fact that you think that Obama was more of a “divider” than the man who spent 8 years saying he was from Kenya is pretty telling.

After the Dallas shooting Obama came to speak with George W in hopes of helping unite the country. After C-Ville Trump defended Nazis and went golfing. Obama was a politician who had stances people disagreed with. Trump is a filthy piece of shit who doubles down when his staffers joke about McCain dying. Do you see the difference?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
After the Dallas shooting Obama came to speak with George W in hopes of helping unite the country
"It's easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than it is to get a computer or even a book,"

townsend

Banned
"It's easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than it is to get a computer or even a book,"
Is that supposed to impress me, minor hyperbole?

The most divisive thing Obama has done in his life is not as divisive as the 3rd worst thing Trump does in a given week.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Is that supposed to impress me, minor hyperbole?

The most divisive thing Obama has done in his life is not as divisive as the 3rd worst thing Trump does in a given week.
You should really pace yourself bro, you've still got a little over 6 more years of outrage to go :lol

townsend

Banned
You should really pace yourself bro, you've still got a little over 6 more years of outrage to go :lol
As if Trump’s heart could last another 6 years. Hell that 20k of old farts that won him the election in the rust belt are probably already long dead. You gotta wonder how long his party can hold out, when they can’t recruit anyone under 65.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
He is certainly dedicated to regurgitating all the talking points he hears on television verbatim.
Absolutely, I have a doctorate but clearly can't think for myself. Clearly I'm dumber than a doorknob. :buddy

To be honest, I hate the Reps a lot more than I will ever love the Dems. The truth is they are both owned by special interests. I just am a hell of a lot more mistrusting of the oil and gun industry than I am of auto workers and lawyers. You just have two choices, which kind of sucks.

I would trust the whole system a lot more if we had campaign finance reform. Still can't believe the fucking Supreme Court screwed that up. That was the worst example of judicial overreach that I can even think of. I mean, in what universe is the current system what anyone but the uber rich and uber powerful want?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Absolutely, I have a doctorate but clearly can't think for myself. Clearly I'm dumber than a doorknob. :buddy

You are a season ticket holder... We already know.

kidd

DCC 4Life
After the Dallas shooting Obama came to speak with George W in hopes of helping unite the country.
:lol:lol:lol

You mean the speech where he lectured families of fallen police officers on police brutality? That speech?

Wow.

townsend

Banned
:lol:lol:lol

You mean the speech where he lectured families of fallen police officers on police brutality? That speech?

Wow.
Sometimes I’m just astonished by the level of delusion of conservatives. I’m very certain you listened to none of that speech, and let talking heads tell you what to think about it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

To be honest, I hate the Reps a lot more than I will ever love the Dems. The truth is they are both owned by special interests. I just am a hell of a lot more mistrusting of the oil and gun industry than I am of auto workers and lawyers. You just have two choices, which kind of sucks.

I would trust the whole system a lot more if we had campaign finance reform. Still can't believe the fucking Supreme Court screwed that up. That was the worst example of judicial overreach that I can even think of. I mean, in what universe is the current system what anyone but the uber rich and uber powerful want?
If you are so smart then why do you keep rooting for the Cowboys? Ohhh burn...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If you are so smart then why do you keep rooting for the Cowboys? Ohhh burn...
and paying to be one.... even sicker burn!!!!!!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Aaaand liberals will tell you the right has all local news and Breitbart and on and on and on...

What do you consider a good source for information?
Do you think there's any unbiased coverage? Which one?
There isn't any. And anyone that thinks their chosen source is accurate or unbiased is patently retarded.

It is literally a screaming ball of infantile rage put on public display every day.

All you have is a bunch of angry, ill-informed partisans lobbing shit grenades at each other every single day.

There isn't a moment of peace anymore.

Common decency is gone. Treating people with respect is gone. It is pretty goddamn sickening to be around.

The older conservative generation is digging in and the younger liberal generation is throwing bigger temper tantrums to get their way.

There is literally no end in sight. The war lines that have been drawn leave no room for intelligent thought.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sometimes I’m just astonished by the level of delusion of conservatives. I’m very certain you listened to none of that speech, and let talking heads tell you what to think about it.
And liberals are any better? They can seek out perceived slights, pretend misogyny and imaginary racism like well-trained drug sniffing dogs.

townsend

Banned
And liberals are any better? They can seek out perceived slights, pretend misogyny and imaginary racism like well-trained drug sniffing dogs.
Liberals as a whole vary. For instance there are a lot of Al Franken truthers that think his accusers are all a bunch of right wing plants.There are definitely shameless partisans on the left, but you don’t need to take a snippet of what Trump says out of context.

Which by the way, anyone who listened to Trump’s whole interview could come away with the impression that he used a sheriff’s, non-question, statement about MS-13 as a jumping off point to talk about illegal immigrants as a whole, there’s a difference between taking a couple sentences of speech out of context, and insisting there’s additional context to an unabridged response that was blirted out without a single reference to MS-13.

Trump apologetics demands we assume he’s so stupid that he accidentally says things that sound incredibly bigoted, but every piece of dumb racist, or sexist bullshit he blurts out is just him, the president, being an innocent without control of his words. Meanwhile the radical fringe of people who rejoice at his every word, and get covered for by him, continue to feel like Trump “tells it like it is”.

And declaring things “imagined” and “pretend” doesn’t make it so. Was “bleeding from her wherever” imaginary? Was Charlottesville imaginary? Good news for Heather Heyer’s parents, maybe they can get a refund on that headstone.

I’m so fucking sick of this both siderism. Assuming both sides are even, and grasping at straws to draw equivalency is operates from the same useless confirmation bias as someone who thinks the opposing team is always wrong.

townsend

Banned
The core issue with these two presidents is how people learn about them.

Trump makes an ass of himself without any need for right wing spin, just candid comments during interviews, tweets and rallies.

Obama coverage was mostly positive from the left and deeply negative from the right, but it depended a lot more on spin, if you tune into Judge Jeannine her programming was built on the idea that whatever simple innocuous thing Obama did was an affront to the constitution, God and the troops.

With Trump you need no additional commentary, he digs his own grave, and then his loyal bootlickers fly out to be outraged over the outrage.

Top Bottom