49ers Stuff.....

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The underrated consideration here is that Cowboys fans also travel well and will do so heavily for a playoff game, as opposed to a random regular season game. I was at the playoff game in 2018, flying from DC, and the flight was literally like 25% Cowboys fans flying in for the game.

There will be as many non-local Cowboys fans flying in for the game as 49ers fans, plus the regular local fans.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That’s funny. I especially liked Kyler Murray’s comment about Dallas being ass when he was growing up as a reason he wasn’t a fan.

Those old 90s matchups are like the black and white silent films to these kids.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That’s funny. I especially liked Kyler Murray’s comment about Dallas being ass when he was growing up as a reason he wasn’t a fan.

Those old 90s matchups are like the black and white silent films to these kids.
Yeah those 90s were my childhood so it's hard to imagine not being part of it. But players now were born almost in 2000.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Yeah those 90s were my childhood so it's hard to imagine not being part of it. But players now were born almost in 2000.
Yup... in his lifetime the Cardinals have been to more Super Bowls than the Cowboys. How depressing is THAT?

data

Forbes #1
Yup... in his lifetime the Cardinals have been to more Super Bowls than the Cowboys. How depressing is THAT?
To the younger generation, the Cowboys have been as inept the last 20 years as the Browns have been for us DCCers born in ~1975

How depressing is THAT?

Last edited:

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I feel ill at the thought of losing to this team of 49ers.
Eh. I seriously don’t think there’s anyone I could hate on the current Niners like I hated the old regime. Steve Young, Merton Hanks, Ricky Watters….all could burn in hell back in the day.

Top Bottom