49ers Stuff.....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So how we feeling about this matchup?

That run game is going to be a pain in the ass to control but I'd much rather deal with that than have to deal with Kyler Murray.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not feeling great. They are not one dimensional but they have a nicely tailored run game.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'm really concerned. They're capable of running that ball right down our throat

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The defense isn’t going to get any cupcakes from here on out, they are gonna be in “don’t let up 40” mode from now on and have to hope they can get some timely turnovers.

Prescott has to be the Washington and Philly Prescott, not the Arizona Prescott, from this point forward, or we are done. Simple story.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The defense isn’t going to get any cupcakes from here on out, they are gonna be in “don’t let up 40” mode from now on and have to hope they can get some timely turnovers.

Prescott has to be the Washington and Philly Prescott, not the Arizona Prescott, from this point forward, or we are done. Simple story.
The coaches and the offense will almost certainly have to operate under the assumption that they need to score 30 points each game. That probably means we'll see them decide to forego some 45-55 yard FGAs; especially with Zeurlein being so inconsistent.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

The same can be said for every team in the playoffs. If their QB comes in and plays mediocre to bad, they will probably lose. If they play really well, their chances of winning go up exponentially. There are no teams any more that can be carried by just a running game or defense.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
So how we feeling about this matchup?

That run game is going to be a pain in the ass to control but I'd much rather deal with that than have to deal with Kyler Murray.
San Francisco is a good team but does anybody fear that QB, really?
Statistically there doesn't seem to be anything special about that defense, either.
They are well coached.
Dallas could definitely lose if they come out flat like the Zona game.

I don’t like this matchup at all….

cowboys offense vs 49ers defense

They stop the run very well , not only that but theget tremendous pressure up with their front 4 without even blitzing.. That’s not a good look with our o-line not performing at peak and Dak getting the pressure in his face .

49ers offense vs cowboys defense

this team runs the ball at will against the best of the best …this will chew up clock and keep our offense on the sidelines .. our rush defense is middle of the pack .

Unless we get turnovers ..I don’t see this ending well

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well fuck, seems people are scared shitless of the 9ers. Why bother with the postseason if you don’t believe in your team?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
30- 24 Dallas.

Niners score late to make it that close.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Fun fact. Zuerlein is 27 of 30 (90%) under 50 yards. Actually pretty solid.

The longer FGs and XPs have been a problem obviously.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's kind of a cool matchup. There are 6 good teams in the playoffs this year. So why not? All you can do is beat the team you play. The Rams have Cooper Cupp who is scary, the Cards have Murray, the Bucs have Tom Brady and the Packers Aaron Rodgers. There is no easy win outside of the Eagles.

Top Bottom