49ers Stuff.....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Aside from the QB play, the thing that concerns me the most is penalties by the Cowboys OL. They have got to avoid the drive killing penalties that have plagued them for most of the year.

It feels like its inevitable that the Cowboys will have at least two big plays called back due to Connor Williams and Tyron Smith penalties.
It was so predictable.

Williams and Smith each had penalties that either killed drives or negated a big play. Also, throw in a couple of defensive holding penalties that extended drives.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I guess that's what I'm getting at. At some point this season the team started to blame refs for losses. And this seems to be even more cringeworthy.

As fans, I think we sort of get to blame refs. But in general players usually say the right things and accept responsibility and say things like "We need to play better and not let the officials decide the game." But instead I think Dak and others at some point just said, fuck it, we can't overcome this shit. And then to go even a little further and sort of be cool with throwing trash at officials.
not a good look for the $140m QB.

Top Bottom