2024 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These fuckers are actually trying to sell up the idea of trading over the next seven months.

Give me a break.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fat Mike actually is talking up Dowdle and then throws in how good Royce Freeman is on special teams.

"And like Steve said, it's not over."
What choice does he have? He can't very well say, "I'm pissed. Our backs suck and these chucklefucks didn't even draft one."

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I actually feel sorry for these kids of past super stars trying to live up to their father's legacy.

I think most fail pretty miserably either from choosing poor genetic mating partners or being raised with the silver spoon.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Bruglar had him as a 3rd/4th.

Really good value. Better than any of the RBs left honestly. Never hurts to take a shot for another Bland.
Correct. It’s frustrating to have no running back (or sufficient interior DL) but the right move is to find good players at this spot. The problem is lack of action in free agency.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Correct. It’s frustrating to have no running back (or sufficient interior DL) but the right move is to find good players at this spot. The problem is lack of action in free agency.
They went ALL IN with the draft but they still fell short. I will admit they did better than I thought they would do. But you can’t dismiss the miss at RB.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Bonus point: If this guy is a player, it keeps us from taking one high later.

Top Bottom