2024 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You are insulting those backs. This is legitimately the worst I have felt about the position since what we had left after the Walker trade.

Even when we ran with Randle at least McFadden was serviceable. This is way worse than that and that was pretty bad.

The one comparable time I can think of is when Hambrick was lead back and even that was probably not this bad because I did like what Richie Anderson brought out of the backfield.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Even when we ran with Randle at least McFadden was serviceable. This is way worse than that and that was pretty bad.

The one comparable time I can think of is when Hambrick was lead back and even that was probably not this bad because I did like what Richie Anderson brought out of the backfield.
It is about as bad as it gets right now and will actually get worse if they bring back Zeke.

Minimal talent, and the best talent, Rico, can't stay healthy. They refuse to give the Big White any carries, so I assume he sucks at RB too.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
There can be no one in the Dallas organization that actually could be fired for giving shitty personnel evaluations actually telling these hillbillies that signing Zeke is a good idea. That he can still be a good RB.

No, these fucking inbreds just like the guy for some reason.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
What gets me about the entire RB thing is Lloyd goes immediately after we reached for a LB to a team with a phenomenal record of drafting RBs in the mid rounds and they didn't even need one. The gave a good contract to a RB in FA. AND THEY STILL TOOK LLOYD.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You should binge the entire show then
Rick James/Prince, Wayne Brady, Wife Swap, Real World, etc
Is it just the Chappelle show?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They refuse to give the Big White any carries, so I assume he sucks at RB too.
Poor guy, I remember when they were using him and things actually were working really well. Felt like his chance to shine. He found his role, he was making plays. And then he fumbled on the goal line... Fucked us from a TD and he went from breakout to broken on that one run.

I blame you all for supporting the Duece pick last year. That little shit better show something this year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They have to use him for him to show anything.
I want to believe adding Beebe for him to hide behind again will help. But I am skeptical in our willingness to make that happen with our scheme. The man is a squared off brute that can pull.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want to believe adding Beebe for him to hide behind again will help. But I am skeptical in our willingness to make that happen with our scheme. The man is a squared off brute that can pull.
With Beebe and Guyton with Smith in between we might blot out the sun. That's some serious beef.

Top Bottom