2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ekeler would be a good signing.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't mind re-signing Pollard, or signing Barkley, Henry or Jacobs to something like 3/15, maybe 3/18, but I'm not going any higher than that for any of these guys.

And Ekeler in particular I wouldn't give much to since he's going to be 29 and seems to be losing his juice. At least with a guy like Henry he can still be a really good battering ram in a timeshare with a younger/fresher back, Ekeler is losing what made him special as he ages.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Broaddus pushing for Luvu.

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
I wouldn't mind re-signing Pollard, or signing Barkley, Henry or Jacobs to something like 3/15, maybe 3/18, but I'm not going any higher than that for any of these guys.

And Ekeler in particular I wouldn't give much to since he's going to be 29 and seems to be losing his juice. At least with a guy like Henry he can still be a really good battering ram in a timeshare with a younger/fresher back, Ekeler is losing what made him special as he ages.
Barkley would deserve more than 3/18, but he's the only one.

shane

DCC 4Life
Who are the mid level backs? Would like to see Dallas pick up a couple of decent guys for cheap to pair with Dowdle.

Top Bottom