2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are no free agent "impact" LBs. Just better than ours.
LBers aren't that pricey. If you have an elite young one, no NFL team is just letting them walk out the door. So your options are young and up and coming or older but used to be elite. Right now we just need some solid dudes to fill the room. We have like 2 LBers

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Luvu isn't an elite player but he's a legit starter. Zimmer knows what he's looking for in a LB so I'd trust whatever we do as long as we go after someone who is a legitimate starting caliber player and not some fucking Olawale.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Luvu isn't an elite player but he's a legit starter. Zimmer knows what he's looking for in a LB so I'd trust whatever we do as long as we go after someone who is a legitimate starting caliber player and not some fucking Olawale.
Yeah, if you're looking for the next Sean Lee it's probably not in free agency. Which is why we still shouldn't hesitate to draft a guy. But we still need good starting LBers to fill the depth chart. So absolutely a guy like Luvu would be a good signing. It doesn't mean you can't draft someone. But it at least makes it so you don't have to force the pick of a LBer early in the draft either.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I bet he can play some blues.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Veiled threats from Dak? Really? What were those?

Also, please be true.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Veiled threats from Dak? Really? What were those?

Also, please be true.

Yeah that's news to me.

I don't know who this Kevin Gray guy is but reading through his Twitter timeline he seems like a bit of a clown so I'm not going to put much stock in it until I see actual "veiled threat" quotes.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Is there financial incentive for all these clowns posting "insider" shit on twitter, or is it all attention whoring?

Top Bottom