2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Veiled threats from Dak? Really? What were those?

Also, please be true.
Yeah I was wondering the same. I get from the Cowboys side who has come out and said, we can lower his cap without extending him. That's sort of a veiled threat. But I've heard nothing from Daks side.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah that's news to me.

I don't know who this Kevin Gray guy is but reading through his Twitter timeline he seems like a bit of a clown so I'm not going to put much stock in it until I see actual "veiled threat" quotes.
He's an idiot like John Owning.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He's an idiot like John Owning.
Owning knows ball but like everybody else who is way too online he's fallen into the trap of social media, which is focusing primarily on getting attention/likes/shares/followers.

Once that happens you start to lose your direction.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't know who this Kevin Gray guy is but reading through his Twitter timeline he seems like a bit of a clown so I'm not going to put much stock in it until I see actual "veiled threat" quotes.
I'm not very familiar with the guy, but I think he is a 105.3 Fan broadcaster and has been on the DC.com podcasts, so he's not as big a clown as many of the Twitter "gurus" like the BTB rando clowns from Hoboken.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah that's news to me.

There is no threatening going on, that is absurd.

Why would he create drama when he clearly has the Joneses’ dumb asses by their short and curlies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm not very familiar with the guy, but I think he is a 105.3 Fan broadcaster and has been on the DC.com podcasts, so he's not as big a clown as many of the Twitter "gurus" like the BTB rando clowns from Hoboken.

Just reading through his history, he seems to focus on drama (real or imagined), so yeah. Feh.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just reading through his history, he seems to focus on drama (real or imagined), so yeah. Feh.
Yep, and I see he's now with the Freak. I forget that station even exists.

Also, totally random I know but I saw this on his page and it's old but still irritating. Shows a lot wrong with this team. Stephen makes a decision, player doesn't like it so he goes over his head to Jerry, Jerry bails out the player.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Owning knows ball but like everybody else who is way too online he's fallen into the trap of social media, which is focusing primarily on getting attention/likes/shares/followers.

Once that happens you start to lose your direction.
He tries to make himself sound too smart. I'll leave it at that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I only listen to the 2-7 guys. Well really only the 2-4:30 and yes its the one that has Broaddus but I find them to be realistic in their views of the Cowboys. Broaddus is probably the one with the most rose colored glasses but even he constantly shits on Stephen. The main guy makes Booze feel like Little Orphan Annie singing that the sun will come up tomorrow.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This info clearly came from Gallup's agent.

Thank you for your service. Enjoy your "healthy" market.
Yeah I don't care about his "healthy" market. If it was that healthy we could trade him. But no one is going to do that. Which probably tells you he isn't as good as the 8.5 mil he is scheduled to earn in base salary next year. Honestly, I'd rather see Tolbert and Brooks on the field. I think they are better at this point. And that's not some big love of those two WR's. It's that I think Gallup is actually a hinderance to our offense.

Top Bottom