2024 Combine Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Injured. White. Ehhhh. Love the player.
I mean he is the total package as a player. He checks all the boxes. But the injuries are the only part that makes me hold back a little. I'd take him in a heart beat in the second round. And I'd take him all day, every day, over the Texas AM LBer.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Everybody is comparing Darius Robinson to Cameron Jordan but I think the real comparison is someone like DeForest Buckner or Arik Armstead since most of his pressure is going to come from the interior.

He weighed in a few pounds less than Buckner/Armstead but is almost a carbon copy in terms of size/length and testing numbers.

I'm not interested in a smallish edge rusher like Chop in the first because there are plenty of guys like that who could be had in the 2nd/3rd, but Robinson is a different type of DE who would be a monster against the run. Guys like Verse and Latu don't fit that mold exactly but they'd be BPA plays.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Everybody is comparing Darius Robinson to Cameron Jordan but I think the real comparison is someone like DeForest Buckner or Arik Armstead since most of his pressure is going to come from the interior.

He weighed in a few pounds less than Buckner/Armstead but is almost a carbon copy in terms of size/length and testing numbers.

I'm not interested in a smallish edge rusher like Chop in the first because there are plenty of guys like that who could be had in the 2nd/3rd, but Robinson is a different type of DE who would be a monster against the run. Guys like Verse and Latu don't fit that mold exactly but they'd be BPA plays.
Guys like Chop Robinson, Latu, and Verse are really off the ball OLB/DE types, not NFL DEs.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope this mofo fails hard. And I think he will.
If you read the article, there is some sensationalism to it. A lot of the players complained about how long the medicals were and were all wah wah about it. They are getting their records sent to the teams.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If you read the article, there is some sensationalism to it. A lot of the players complained about how long the medicals were and were all wah wah about it. They are getting their records sent to the teams.
That's dumb.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Classic "journalist" of today. Bunch of Spagnola-style lapdogs about everyone. Can't risk the players or their agents getting mad at you.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just saw that Kool-Aid's real name is Ga'Quincy.

Can we really have another Ga Quincy around here?

Top Bottom