2024 Combine Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice to see Wiggins run a sub-4.3 and cement himself as a top 20 guy, no chance he's there at 24 now. Same for Mitchell, although that was probably always the case.
You don't think weighting 173 pounds at 6'2" might scare some people? I really am not a fan. He is stupid fast but he gives up way too much space. He doesn't look twitchy to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You don't think weighting 173 pounds at 6'2" might scare some people? I really am not a fan. He is stupid fast but he gives up way too much space. He doesn't look twitchy to me.
It would for me. He is not a physical guy and he is small.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would for me. He is not a physical guy and he is small.
I see a guy who plays off, gives up way too much space and does good against college QBs that throw the ball late and give him time to break and make up ground. I really don't like what I see if I'm being honest. Sure he can run a dude down with a 20 yard start. And those might he his best highlights.

Now maybe that's scheme but that's too much unknown for me.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Thus far, the RB class is as slow as we expected. Benson ran well, and MarShawn Lloyd ran well, but subpar 40 times so far.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If the RBs are going to make any money, they’ll have to earn it in the drills, because they sure as hell aren’t going to earn it in their 40 times. Braelon Allen didn’t even run. I’m guessing that he didn’t want people to see his 4.75 or 4.8 time.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't think it'll be enough to scare off 23 teams, no.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
There's some speed there at RB. I don't know if any of these clowns are good or not, tho.
1709407265978.png

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh no... Jerry had a hard-on for the Campo era Michael Wiley. And we know how superstitious he is. :skurred

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
AD Mitchell with a 4.35

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I've said it before, he runs really impressive routes for a big receiver. Now I see why.
Keon Coleman ran like shit, so he’d better have some solid positional drills or face a probable fall in the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Keon Coleman ran like shit, so he’d better have some solid positional drills or face a probable fall in the draft.
Coleman was a guy who's routes did not impress me. So not particularly shocked. Again, very Plaxico Burress like 40. I just see them as very similar types.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
These WRs really impressed with speed which isn't surprising. Mitchell, Worthy and Thomas all tore it up. Especially at the size of Mitchell and Thomas. And well Worthy is skinny but his speed shows up when you watch him. No wonder that Texas offense looked so good. And the LSU offense. Odunze and Polk at least timed pretty respectable. Gosh it's hard not to love this receiver class. Side note, I did not realize how skinny Franklin is.

Top Bottom