Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So how many lineman are going top 20?

Alt
Fashanu
Fuaga
Jackson Powers
Fautanu

I mean that's 25% of the top 20 right there. And this is assuming someone doesn't want the Guyton, Mims or Latham types.

Some guys are going to fall. Just can't picture that heavy of a run on Olineman in the first. Figure in another 3 QBs for sure and 4 WRs. This draft is looking really offensive heavy.
4 QBs, 4 WRs, Bowers, at least 5 OL, 4 DL (Verse, Latu, Murphy, Turner) and 3 CBs puts you at 21 with Barton, Mims, Guyton, Latham and Frazier on the board based on the 5 you named.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
4 QBs, 4 WRs, Bowers, at least 5 OL, 4 DL (Verse, Latu, Murphy, Turner) and 3 CBs puts you at 21 with Barton, Mims, Guyton, Latham and Frazier on the board based on the 5 you named.
Totally forgot about Bowers. He is basically another WR in this draft the way he catches the ball. I don't know about a fourth QB but McCarthy probably goes top 20.

Assuming it falls that way I go Barton or Mitchell. There are always surprises in a draft though. Not sure which of those 21 for example would be the faller. I could see someone like Latu falling for medicals but who knows.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Totally forgot about Bowers. He is basically another WR in this draft the way he catches the ball. I don't know about a fourth QB but McCarthy probably goes top 20.

Assuming it falls that way I go Barton or Mitchell. There are always surprises in a draft though. Not sure which of those 21 for example would be the faller. I could see someone like Latu falling for medicals but who knows.
McCarthy is 10000% going before we pick.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think that but we have been surprised by a QB getting overrated in the past by the media who drops on draft day.
It's not the media, it could all be an elaborate smokescreen but from what I've seen it was a matter of the media underrating him for most of the year and then trying to catch up over the last few weeks once they realized how the league views him.

I'd be shocked if he made it past about 12-14, let alone all the way down to 24.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not the media, it could all be an elaborate smokescreen but from what I've seen it was a matter of the media underrating him for most of the year and then trying to catch up over the last few weeks once they realized how the league views him.

I'd be shocked if he made it past about 12-14, let alone all the way down to 24.
I mean I like the kid. Athletic, good arm, and completed a high percentage of his passes. Plus he was clutch as hell. Sure he wasn't in a pass happy offense like a number of the other QBs. But that's ok. Of course I don't think I'm a QB expert by any means.

Top Bottom