2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
you cant discuss Daks stats without including the Jaire pick and then the pick 6 . Those told the tale in the early onslaught.
What I'm saying is those stats were all empty, like has happened several times over the years.

Whatever happens, we have to fix the stoutness of the front seven. Consistently stopping the run is much more important than collecting a bunch of pressure stats when you have the lead.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
What I'm saying is those stats were all empty, like has happened several times over the years.

Whatever happens, we have to fix the stoutness of the front seven. Consistently stopping the run is much more important than collecting a bunch of pressure stats when you have the lead.
When is the last time we had a true DL/Pressure front that could pressure the QB and stop the run? Jimmy Johnson?

I don’t think Jerry and the Tardo clan value the DL and they haven’t for years.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Foobio

DCC 4Life
watching the replay now on NFL.
I never saw the game, just a few plays. I was in the yard with my chickens and the dog, enjoying the day. Had the game on my phone in the background thinking I could check out the game in more detail once my birds went to bed around sunset. By the time that happened the game was already over so I never turned on the TV.

data

Forbes #1
Which Divisional matchup is most appealing to you?

• Mahomes first road playoff game at Bills
  • Lamar Jackson shrug off his playoff struggles vs upstart Texans
  • Biggest shocker Packers do it again at 49ers?
  • Which QB continues their redemption story - Mayfield or Goff? Lions finally end NFCC futility?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

• Which QB continues their redemption story - Mayfield or Goff? Lions finally end NFCC futility?
tumblr_mzch1z4YDl1sz1s1wo1_400.gif

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

I was pulling for the Lions until they bitched out and cried about the 2 point fiasco at Dallas. Now they can go fuck themselves. I like Deebo for the Niners and I like the way they play defense, so I’d pick them over fuckers that wear cheese on their heads.
Overall though I gotta go with the Ravens. It was nice the way they beat down the Niners and to me they are the most complete team out there.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Bills Chiefs.

I think I'd like the Super Bowl winner to come from that matchup.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Buffalo is my team this year. Don't want anyone from the NFC, obviously. Don't mind the Chiefs, but they don't have it this year. Never liked Baltimore for whatever reason.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Buffalo is my team this year. Don't want anyone from the NFC, obviously. Don't mind the Chiefs, but they don't have it this year. Never liked Baltimore for whatever reason.

I don't think Buffalo has it this year either. I know they've been coming on lately but I'm not sure I buy it. I didn't watch the game but they didn't exactly crush a pretty weak Steelers team. I can't see Buffalo competing with Baltimore. Their KC matchup should be interesting though because I think they're on a similar level.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
As for who I'm hoping for, KC vs TB would be my hope although it's not realistic. Fuck every other remaining team.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't think Buffalo has it this year either. I know they've been coming on lately but I'm not sure I buy it. I didn't watch the game but they didn't exactly crush a pretty weak Steelers team. I can't see Buffalo competing with Baltimore. Their KC matchup should be interesting though because I think they're on a similar level.
I don't think they'll beat Baltimore, either, as beat up as they are. But that's what I wish would happen.

And Buffalo did beat Pittsburgh pretty handily, although they let them get within a TD at one point. But that's Mason Rudolph and a pretty spare team, so not like that means much.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Lions - KC matchup is the one I want but don't think it will be either.

There was a guy that pointed out very early in the season on TikTok that the color of the NFL logo has predicted the last several SBs. This year - Purple and red so predicting a Baltimore/49er SB. I will try and find it for those that want to see.

This is a later one. Early December but the one I saw was earlier than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom