2023 Season | Week 16 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Dolphins | 12/24/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
9 games in four days marathon. Is there a game tomorrow? I feel so empty now.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Right but a couple of those could have gone either way.

My only point is that we were being lambasted for not beating a winning team a few weeks ago and now we have 3 under our belts and it has changed nothing about whether we're a real contender.

It was always a dumb narrative.
That’s what we call “moving the goalposts”

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait, what? I left for a few minutes and Sam Darnold is in the game? What happened to Purdy? Are they just saving his tender vag from further pounding, or did he get hurt?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Here is the deal going forward. Fat Mike and Old Man Solari need to get their shit together. Going forward, Tyler Smith needs to be shifted to LT. Stick Edoga or Bass at LG. We cannot have Tyron tweak his neck and have him out there without reps. We really cannot have Edoga as our LT in a playoff game.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Awesome game by Lamar Jackson

An NFCC in San Fran like that for Prescott would be life-altering
They flat out punched the 49ers in the face and kneed them in the nuts for the fun of it.

Niner "stars" dropped like flies keeping up with the Ravens' physicality

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Here is the deal going forward. Fat Mike and Old Man Solari need to get their shit together. Going forward, Tyler Smith needs to be shifted to LT. Stick Edoga or Bass at LG. We cannot have Tyron tweak his neck and have him out there without reps. We really cannot have Edoga as our LT in a playoff game.
Agreed, but they seem intent on just leaving Tyler Smith at LG no matter what.... At least for this season.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I was drooling over the Ravens ability to knock Purdy around and beat the shit outta everyone they hit.
That’s a true championship caliber D, a DL that can pressure from numerous players not the BS the Cowboys masquerade out against top tier teams praying that Micah can be the hero.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was drooling over the Ravens ability to knock Purdy around and beat the shit outta everyone they hit.
That’s a true championship caliber D, a DL that can pressure from numerous players not the BS the Cowboys masquerade out against top tier teams praying that Micah can be the hero.
I just don't think we have that mentality (or size) that their defense does.

The only way this defense will work as it should is if we get better inside and the LBers are not safeties.

data

Forbes #1
Just saw the Bucs handled the Jaguars and are on a hot streak. Our likely opponent.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It probably was a miracle we got the play out of him we did considering he was mostly a career special teamer.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
hes not had a good year.
Yeah, I can't say any of the veteran safeties have been particularly great this year. Kearse has not been the same. Wilson hasn't been the impact guy that he has been in the past. Hooker has been solid but hasn't really come up with the big plays either.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I can't say any of the veteran safeties have been particularly great this year. Kearse has not been the same. Wilson hasn't been the impact guy that he has been in the past. Hooker has been solid but hasn't really come up with the big plays either.
and strangley, Muk hasnt seen significant snaps at all. I thought he was on the come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom