2023 Season | Week 16 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Dolphins | 12/24/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm not feeling confident about this one but I'll jump on the grenade for the group.

Mostert and Achane are a combo that we'll struggle to contain, especially with Tyreek back in the lineup. The only path to victory that I see is for the offense to show up on the road for a change and win a shootout.

I've given up hope for a game with minimal penalties. It is what it is at this point. Just accept the fact that we're going to be heavily penalized today and lose some big plays due to dumb penalties and overzealous refs.

Morbid outlook, I know. But it's hard to get excited about this group's potential when they've shown on 3 occasions that their floor is a lot lower than the 49ers.

I'll end on a high note. Here's some thigh slap for good luck.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do this! :towel

Cotton

Staff member

• Wow
Reactions: p1_

Stars

DCC 4Life
I have no gut feeling for this game. Hoping for a huge bounce back.

Dallas 31
Miami 30

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
With the Bills winning last night we have almost no chance of getting the "strength of victory" tiebreaker against Philly, so today's game is almost completely pointless aside from bouncing back from a poor performance.

Cotton

Staff member
What's everyone eating today? We are doing Whataburger.

Cotton

Staff member

kidd

DCC 4Life
I wanted to start this thing today with a prediction of a Cowboys win. Unfortunately I didn’t wake up early enough.

Miami has been bullying weak ass teams all season. Today we go in there and punch them in the mouth!

Let’s effing go!

1bigfan13

Staff member
I wanted to start this thing today with a prediction of a Cowboys win. Unfortunately I didn’t wake up early enough.

Miami has been bullying weak ass teams all season. Today we go in there and punch them in the mouth!

Let’s effing go!
On the road, the Cowboys are a weak ass team.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Just found out that Here We Go is some type of Steelers slogan.

On Twitter #HereWeGo is affiliated with the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom