2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lost in all the 4th down madness, the Lions struck out on all of their Jap plays . Three, I think. Two flea flickers and a HB-lateral-to-Goff?
And zero dumbass 2pt chicanery.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Should somehow make Cowboys vs Ravens a playoff game. Between Prescott and Lamar Jackson’s choking, someone will be forced to win.
Lamar wouldve sodomized Quinn. And Dak wouldve done his usual in response.

p1_

DCC 4Life
And then they had the huge lucky play that bounced off the defender's facemask and suddenly they're within one score and momentum is enormous the other way. That's all it took was one lucky bounce.

But if they're up 3 scores instead of 2? Then even that lucky bounce doesn't get them right back into the game.
that play is just hard to comprehend, the bounce and Ayuk's awareness. The pivot point for the comeback.

data

Forbes #1
that play is just hard to comprehend, the bounce and Ayuk's awareness. The pivot point for the comeback.
Not even the points, but the time, too.

Assuming the 49ers make it there, that 51-yard catch saved probably 3 min game time.

Then the fumble on the next play eliminated the Lions offense from winding the clock and another 50 yards of field position after the punt, let’s say, conservatively, another 5 min.

data

Forbes #1
Just to close this thread out…How to execute an epic collapse.

The tutorial starts at 7:53

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Has Chase Daniel been excommunicated yet?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I don’t think that is true.
I think the Ravens grind out a win vs Dallas and win by 1-2 scores. They wouldn’t need Lamar to be “Lamar”, but he’d be very effective topping off a standard Ravens offense with a couple of choice runs.

And all it seemed it took to beat Quinn’s 2023 defense was a balanced offense. The Ravens would compliment their balanced offense with excellent defense, which might be able to limit Lamb’s effectiveness enough to force Dallas to go somewhere else with the football, and Dallas never really developed that option outside of Lamb.

Honestly it’s hard to think of many playoff teams Dallas would have beaten

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think the Ravens grind out a win vs Dallas and win by 1-2 scores. They wouldn’t need Lamar to be “Lamar”, but he’d be very effective topping off a standard Ravens offense with a couple of choice runs.
Which of the 8 rushing attempts they had against the Chiefs were choice?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Which of the 8 rushing attempts they had against the Chiefs were choice?
The Chiefs defense is a lot better than Dallas’s, and that’s an understatement. The Chief’s offense is far better, because they have the game’s best coach and QB.

The Cowboys couldn’t blunt Lamar like the Chiefs could. He had a great season, and ran into a better opponent. That’s not Dallas

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If we're prepared, focused, and well game planned, I think we beat most of the playoff teams.
This is such a disconnection from reality wrt to Dallas and could describe most NFL teams.

Sure if you played out of your mind and with a perfect plan, you could beat anyone.

Dallas got to the playoffs beating up on some really bad teams. We beat no one of consequence and lost to everyone of consequence. Bills, 49ers, Dolphins, Packers, and even the Eagles. Which playoff teams would we have beaten exactly?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Chiefs defense is a lot better than Dallas’s, and that’s an understatement. The Chief’s offense is far better, because they have the game’s best coach and QB.

The Cowboys couldn’t blunt Lamar like the Chiefs could. He had a great season, and ran into a better opponent. That’s not Dallas
That has nothing to do with the Ravens retarded decision to give the ball to their RBs 8 times. But, cool.

They had one of the games best rushing attacks. And chose to go away from the very thing that could have controlled the game and kept Mahomes off the field. Maybe they have retarded coaches just like Dallas, eh?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That has nothing to do with the Ravens retarded decision to give the ball to their RBs 8 times. But, cool.

They had one of the games best rushing attacks. And chose to go away from the very thing that could have controlled the game and kept Mahomes off the field. Maybe they have retarded coaches just like Dallas, eh?
Yeah, they definitely fucked that up. I thought you were referencing Lamar's rush attempts.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Chiefs were up 2 scores through most of that game. Sometimes it's not coaches being idiots it's just the game situation influencing the play calling.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I think someone made the retarded decision to prove that Lamar could beat you with his arm instead of running around freestyling.

He's a less accurate, more athletic Dak Prescott.

Top Bottom