2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Chiefs were up 2 scores through most of that game. Sometimes it's not coaches being idiots it's just the game situation influencing the play calling.
The Ravens came out throwing from the start. Even after they had tied it at 7. Continued to go away from what had got them there.

Pretty clear, for some retarded reason, running was not in their game plan.

Kind of like us. Play man to man all year and win 12 games. Then for some unknown reason, came out in the playoffs playing zone. And when that was blowing up in our face spectacularly, continued to stick with it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think someone made the retarded decision to prove that Lamar could beat you with his arm instead of running around freestyling.

He's a less accurate, more athletic Dak Prescott.
:lol Damn. Is it possible for you to talk about another team without bringing the Cowboys into it? I don't think it is.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Between the very predictable lions coaching antics and my bout with COVID during the playoffs I would say I am ready to start to enjoy a Super Bowl again. I hope and honestly think That Andy Reid will devise a way to neuter the Niners.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Between the very predictable lions coaching antics and my bout with COVID during the playoffs I would say I am ready to start to enjoy a Super Bowl again. I hope and honestly think That Andy Reid will devise a way to neuter the Niners.
Agree. There won’t be another 9ers comeback. Spagnuolo will handle the Metrosexual.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
My biggest concern is that McCaffery should be able to run all over the Chiefs poor run defense.

Top Bottom