2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Oh Gawddamn….we are back to the looking in the mirror bullshit. Face it you wrinkly old fuck- the Eagles went all in twice, and will most likely walk away with 2 trophies in what, 5 years all while you are talking about doing it “your way” which hasn’t won a trophy in 27 years.
What a total dipshit.

data

Forbes #1
Oh Gawddamn….we are back to the looking in the mirror bullshit. Face it you wrinkly old fuck- the Eagles went all in twice, and will most likely walk away with 2 trophies in what, 5 years all while you are talking about doing it “your way” which hasn’t won a trophy in 27 years.
What a total dipshit.
“We failed the right way”

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a total dipshit.
Because Jerry thinks this way makes him the most money. He is still stuck on the idea of a dynasty and franchise household names. He doesn't get the concept that a bad year is worth it if you win a Superbowl.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Because Jerry thinks this way makes him the most money. He is still stuck on the idea of a dynasty and franchise household names. He doesn't get the concept that a bad year is worth it if you win a Superbowl.
That Twitter feed is great. Not one person in there thinks Jerry knows what the hell he’s doing nor do they think the man will bring a SB trophy back to Dallas.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
McCarthy offense will be 10 times better than the shit Wonder Boy threw out every week- I think the WR routes McCarthy likes just in itself will get guys wide open. McCarthy seemed to be able to plug and play WRs thru the years he ran the Packers offense. Obviously having Rodgers helps tremendously but he still used some really nice sets against the Cowboys when we played against him.
If the Cowboys play for the NFC Championship next season then I will agree with you.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
What a total dipshit.
Father Time is our only consolation. His window is closing fairly quick.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Father Time is our only consolation. His window is closing fairly quick.
It's not that much of a consultation. We still have Stephen and the grandson to go.

data

Forbes #1
I hate this fucking man. Like, a lot.
Cut Schultz instead of Cooper and it’s $11M (TE franchise price) instead of $20M freed. What did we do with that extra $9M? Waletzko didn’t add a damn thing. Tolbert’s pick could’ve been a TE instead (and probably better value than WR)

It wouldn’t have cost us Kearse or Fowler. Maybe Anthony Barr ($2M)?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate this fucking man. Like, a lot.
Those two statements just don't really make much sense together. You traded away a receiver who put up 1100 yards receiving with shit at QB for a fifth round pick. You drafted a dude in the third and signed Washington. Tolbert had 2 catches for 12 yards (I honestly don't even remember them but I feel like they were during garbage time with Rush). James Washington ended with 1 target (I believe it was a drop) for zero catches and zero yards.

Yeah, don't regret that trade at all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cut Schultz instead of Cooper and it’s $11M (TE franchise price) instead of $20M freed. What did we do with that extra $9M? Waletzko didn’t add a damn thing. Tolbert’s pick could’ve been a TE instead (and probably better value than WR)

It wouldn’t have cost us Kearse or Fowler. Maybe Anthony Barr ($2M)?
How about let Schultz walk and not resign Gallup. You actually would have saved more money with that move ultimately. (Sure Gallup was only 4.5 mil against the cap last year but not going forward and you basically can't cut or move on from him yet).

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
How about let Schultz walk and not resign Gallup. You actually would have saved more money with that move ultimately. (Sure Gallup was only 4.5 mil against the cap last year but not going forward and you basically can't cut or move on from him yet).
Plus you would have probably gotten Comp picks for them even better than the 5th you got for Cooper...

UncleMilti

Staff member
Those two statements just don't really make much sense together. You traded away a receiver who put up 1100 yards receiving with shit at QB for a fifth round pick. You drafted a dude in the third and signed Washington. Tolbert had 2 catches for 12 yards (I honestly don't even remember them but I feel like they were during garbage time with Rush). James Washington ended with 1 target (I believe it was a drop) for zero catches and zero yards.

Unfortunately it reinforces that the Jones duo really don’t know how to build a team, regardless of the boasting they do to anyone who will listen.
As posted earlier, if Jones REALLY wanted to win a SB, he’d make the necessary moves to win one. The current era strategy/blueprint is there for every GM or owner to copy…and there in lies the rub.
Jerry is desperate to carve out a SB win HIS way, because then it validates him as the football man he so desperately craves. If he copies the Rams Eagles and Bengals then he’s labeled a copycat GM.
His narcissistic ass could never fucking handle it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

It doesn't make sense because he and Stephen are NEVER going to admit they screwed up, so they'll just try to spin it any way that they can into it being something they just had to do for the betterment of the team.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Prescott is already breaking down physically. Imagine this guy in his mid 30s at QB1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom