2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You'd like to see more of the rivalry like we had with guys like Harvey Martin and the funeral wreath. But those days are long, long gone. What he's saying here is now pretty much the league norm and widely accepted, so honestly I don't see much of a problem with it.

I will say though... Trying to say this is the lowest, saddest moment in Cowboys history is quite laughable.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
LeaveMicahAlone!gif

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I will say though... Trying to say this is the lowest, saddest moment in Cowboys history is quite laughable.
Ain't even the saddest moment of the last year.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
You'd like to see more of the rivalry like we had with guys like Harvey Martin and the funeral wreath. But those days are long, long gone. What he's saying here is now pretty much the league norm and widely accepted, so honestly I don't see much of a problem with it.

The days of guys hating each other, talking shit about each other, and basically trying to rip their head off during games are WAY over. Social media, shoe deals, sharing agents, heading up charities together, shared marketing deals….these new generation players are really just playing Sandlot ball and earning millions with their friends. Then they get up the next day and hang out together or vacation together or play online Madden as a big group. Just all good buddies.

p1_

DCC 4Life

you know, when Tony Romo made his comment about losing in the playoffs, lots of folks were pissed. They were mad that he didnt live and die with postseason success and failure.

data

Forbes #1
The days of guys hating each other, talking shit about each other, and basically trying to rip their head off during games are WAY over. Social media, shoe deals, sharing agents, heading up charities together, shared marketing deals….these new generation players are really just playing Sandlot ball and earning millions with their friends. Then they get up the next day and hang out together or vacation together or play online Madden as a big group. Just all good buddies.
We hate other websites more than rival teams do each other.

Maybe we should wise up. We could start exchanging avatars after games like jerseys.

hai, woodsygurl, can I get your Latifah?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
you know, when Tony Romo made his comment about losing in the playoffs, lots of folks were pissed. They were mad that he didnt live and die with postseason success and failure.
I never gave a shit about that. People carried on like it was the worst thing ever.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We hate other websites more than rival teams do each other.

Maybe we should wise up. We could start exchanging avatars after games like jerseys.

hai, woodsygurl, can I get your Latifah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom