2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Vermeil is a crybaby who couldn’t get it done in Philly.

whoops wrong thread

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I’m not as sour on Zeke.

They should not have played him injured. They should have signed more RBs who can pass block.

Zeke make some great blocks in the passing game this year, and frankly I think that was the biggest reason they kept playing him.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So, if I understand correctly the plan is to dump your WR1, causing dead money get nothing in return and a hole, so you can resign your injured WR2/3 for whom you might have gotten a comp pick...
Not even the Jones can be this stupid right? RIGHT?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, if I understand correctly the plan is to dump your WR1, causing dead money get nothing in return and a hole, so you can resign your injured WR2/3 for whom you might have gotten a comp pick...
Not even the Jones can be this stupid right? RIGHT?
You'd be better off trading Cooper. Which I wouldn't do either.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Think any of these kinds of conversations are going on in the Rams' front office?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
This video would be cool if it slowly panned to a graveyard, and there’s Jerry coffin….slow streams of smoke rising, and it suddenly rolls back 2 days, and it’s Jerry’s last Will and testament of him telling everyone he’s selling the Cowboys.

Pan over to Goof Son and Goof Son II crying while signing the paperwork….

~close scene~

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This video would be cool if it slowly panned to a graveyard, and there’s Jerry coffin….slow streams of smoke rising, and it suddenly rolls back 2 days, and it’s Jerry’s last Will and testament of him telling everyone he’s selling the Cowboys.

Pan over to Goof Son and Goof Son II crying while signing the paperwork….

~close scene~
Feh.

It won't get any better with Goof Son in charge. Then we have Spaulding to look forward to.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This type of comment shows what kind of idiot, fake "scout" this guy Ickes is.

They may have a similar height/weight and testing metrics but what makes Kupp great is his nuanced route running, his ability to read coverages and basically beat anything he's seeing with an option route, his hands and his overall processing of the game.

His game is extremely nuanced because he's not a top tier athlete by any means.

Lamb is the exact opposite, he consistently drops the ball (relatively speaking) and is almost never on the same page as Dak when it comes to reading the coverage he's seeing and adjusting his route. He's also kind of a lazy route runner with not much nuance.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This type of comment shows what kind of idiot, fake "scout" this guy Ickes is.

They may have a similar height/weight and testing metrics but what makes Kupp great is his nuanced route running, his ability to read coverages and basically beat anything he's seeing with an option route, his hands and his overall processing of the game.

His game is extremely nuanced because he's not a top tier athlete by any means.

Lamb is the exact opposite, he consistently drops the ball (relatively speaking) and is almost never on the same page as Dak when it comes to reading the coverage he's seeing and adjusting his route. He's also kind of a lazy route runner with not much nuance.
Props for using "nuance" excessively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom