2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah I can't imagine he is getting a job after the way the offense performed.
Funny how little it takes to poke holes in his offense and resume. Can’t beat winning level defense.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I won't apologize for still having my G.R.O.Z card in my wallet.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Funny how little it takes to poke holes in his offense and resume. Can’t beat winning level defense.

He was enticing because he had the #1 ranked offense. But I can't imagine a competent front office could watch his work against the 49ers and want that to lead their franchise. Hell, us Joe Fans watched it and don't even want him as our coordinator anymore.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
He was enticing because he had the #1 ranked offense. But I can't imagine a competent front office could watch his work against the 49ers and want that to lead their franchise. Hell, us Joe Fans watched it and don't even want him as our coordinator anymore.
Several instances where he came up small. We all knew it was coming too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good lord, to have a RB and WR with the talent, heart, and work ethic of Irvin and Smith.....I wouldn't care if they had to snort cocaine like endgame Tony Montana.
Well, the coke was definitely Mike's fuel. I bet Emmitt indulged a little too, but he was faggy about it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We've already seen Dak without elite weapons. He sucks. Go look up 2018.
Yeah. He finally had a chance to prove he was worth the money and he blows up like a ballon. He is a slightly better than average QB who has shown he cannot compete effectively in an contest with top contenders.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah. He finally had a chance to prove he was worth the money and he blows up like a ballon. He is a slightly better than average QB who has shown he cannot compete effectively in an contest with top contenders.
Like Kyler Murray

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dak needs to spend the offseason watching film with Kurt Warner. Is there anyone in the QB room pointing this stuff out to him?

Or maybe Jerry just opens the pocketbook and see if Kurt is interested in leaving TV.

My God.

What an indictment of our offensive coaching that is.

We are going on a decade of some of the most poorly coached offense in football.

I watched the entirety of that video and what it looks like to me is that most of our concepts suck shit, and on the few occasions that they don't, Dak is late damn near every time.

That video perfectly explains why our offense struggled so much during the second half of the season.

Basically, the play designs didn't allow for many opportunities so we had to make the most of the few we got..... But we didn't because most of the time Dak either didn't know what the read was or he was inexplicably late on getting the ball out to the right guy.

What a fucking mess.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

He seems to always have something. The hope in me thinks that will keep the price down a bit.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom