2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Who would I hire?

Hackett or Bienimy.
Bienimy would be my pick. Dak would probably fare much better in a Reid type offense because he’s about getting the ball out of the QBs hand and getting it to guys who can make plays. Usually to guys who are wide open.
Dak will never excel standing back in the pocket waiting on routes to open up or guys to come uncovered. He’s just not that guy.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
He loves that stadium more than he does the team
Blasphemy son, blasphemy. Haven’t you heard?? Jerry will do ANYTHING to win another SB!!

:crazy:crazy

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I just wonder how much of this anger is his annual BS to sound good to angry fans and how much is real.

He talks about fixing things during the season... funny, I don't remember him being too angry at that 12-5 record. Seems like he just talked about how great everything was. I'd think a good football man like himself would have woodshedded his coaches before the playoffs if things weren't good enough.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Jerry was gonna hire fucking Marvin Lewis if not for McCarthy. Do not get your hopes up that any halfway decent coach would be brought in if fat boy is canned.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Jerry was gonna hire fucking Marvin Lewis if not for McCarthy. Do not get your hopes up that any halfway decent coach would be brought in if fat boy is canned.
I think that was Rooney Rule shenanigans.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
Yeah unless a Sean Payton or someone comes loose it's a waste of fucking time and years of these players. Most new coaches will take a year before they get anything accomplished.

yea, Sean Payton is awesome. 1 SB win with a great QB. woohoo. he ll get us right to the SB in one year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom