2021 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cardinals @ Cowboys | 1/2/22

data

Forbes #1
a shirtless man jump from the stands streaking on the field, running up to Roethlisberger and gives him a hug

“What’re you doing here, Antonio?”

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
“Look at Mayfields poor mechanics. His body weight balance is poor is what causes pass to be low and behind the WR”

~replay shows clear deflection at LOS~

“well, it was deflected, but, anyway, that shoulder is bothering him”

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am still smarting from the other day. The only other topping left for this shit sundae of a weekend is the Steelers staying alive.

data

Forbes #1
I am still smarting from the other day. The only other topping left for this shit sundae of a weekend is the Steelers staying alive.
Your Pacific NW week was the sundae. This football weekend is the shit cream. Tonight’s the dingleberry on top

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Not this year, but if he doesn't get any better, 23 and beyond all bets are off in the first.

In 2022, I'd be very open to a mid round guy if we like one enough.

There's also FA. I wouldn't be opposed to a stop gap like Dalton to be an "in case of emergency" contingency. I also think Dak would benefit from a veteran backup regardless.

Hell, there's also the trade market. If a guy like Wilson wanted out, I'd be down with trading QBs plus throwing in a pick or two.

My point is, we shouldn't just be crossing our fingers for the next 3 years, we should be thinking about contingencies in case this doesn't get better.

We shouldn't put ourselves in the position again where he's our only real option when his contract comes up because he's going to put us over a barrel again. And that's fine if he's elite, but he's not anywhere close to that right now.
I’d take a qb mid round just to take one. If you lookup Daks record against winning teams it’s iffy. Heck if the cowboys don’t run for 100 they almost always lose. It’s not going to get any better with Dak. We paid 40 million for a guy who can’t or won’t throw deep.

data

Forbes #1
Technically, bitch, Heinz Field is not the Home of the Immaculate Reception

data

Forbes #1
Lovin the ole classic Big Ben fake pump. Let’s just replay it three more times.

data

Forbes #1
At the half, Roeth with 20 completions for 96 yards. That YPC gotta somewhere near the top of a record list.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Not necessarily this draft or off-season, but I'm saying it maybe should be in the back of our mind that if Dak doesn't get past this we have 3 years to find a replacement, unless we want to be stuck between a rock and a hard place again.

I'd look for value after round 3. Wouldn't be opposed to doing that in most drafts ala Ron Wolf.

data

Forbes #1
Nick Chubb. Almost gave #28 a concussion from a stiff arm!!!! Wow.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Baker just needs to slow it down a little. He keeps trying to scramble and throw on the run. He needs to settle down and set his feet.

Top Bottom