2021 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cardinals @ Cowboys | 1/2/22

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This one makes me nervous. We will see if we can contain Murray. If we can keep him from running all over us, I give us a good shot at the win.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Murray has been slumping so I think our defense will be okay... Of course as soon as you say that they'll score 40.

I'm more interested to see how our O does because their defense is good. If the O struggles again we're right back to where we were for weeks. If they look good then it's full steam ahead in the playoffs.

Cotton

Staff member
We got like 4 inches of snow yesterday. We have been in the 60s and 70s all winter. I knew we would eventually pay for all the nice weather.

Cotton

Staff member
Het, @Genghis Khan, we are having chicken fried chicken for lunch.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

As an aside, if the Redskins win this game they have a real shot at beating out the Eagles for a wild card spot.

They looked dead in the water last week but I bet Washington is loaded for bear this week.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Oh I get it now. So it's another name for boneless fried chicken.
I believe it began as a not so clever marketing ploy to sound cutesy like Chicken Fried Steak. Bone in yardbird has so much more flavor.

p1_

DCC 4Life
As an aside, if the Redskins win this game they have a real shot at beating out the Eagles for a wild card spot.

They looked dead in the water last week but I bet Washington is loaded for bear this week.
they looked really dead. I would be surprised, but not too surprised.

Top Bottom