2021 Season Gameday Chatter | Super Bowl LVI | Bengals vs Rams | 02-13-2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Option B landed Cincy in the Superbowl. Don’t know why they seemingly ignored the position though
They could survive with the tackles. It is the interior where they simply were not equipped to handle not only Donald, but A'Shawn Robinson.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
A guy who spent damn near 15 years in the league and never won a playoff game until he was 33 or 34 doesn't belong in the HOF, even if that one run resulted in a Super Bowl (under dubious circumstances mind you).

If he gets another one, or maybe even if he ends up in another one and/or makes a few NFCC's, then sure, but right now it's a strong no.

People love to be prisoners of the moment with the NFL more than any other god damn sport, it's so ridiculous.
He's basically Boomer Esiason and Drew Bledsoe but with inflated stats due to the modern rules.

Good player but definitely shouldn't be in the HOF. Especially if those guys aren't in. And they have much better resumes.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yeah you'll never find a halftime show that will make everyone happy. The game was pretty lame and felt like a Superbowl between two teams that won't be there again any time soon. So people focus more on the halftime show. I thought it was awesome but I'm 37. I think a lot of the folks in that age range listened to that music when they were younger. Older generations probably hated it. But if you choose an artist from their age range then the younger generations will hate it. And if you choose a current artist only the 20 somethings will probably like it.
And as an aside, Jalen Ramsey should never be heard from again. Ja’Mar Chase made him his little bitch all night long.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He understands how getting personally involved publicly grabbing at a woman who's fallen is a no-win situation for him. Better to let another woman handle it.

Nah. He didn't even keep looking to see if she was alright. He immediately turned his back to her and started drinking water and walking away like he was above it. :lol

p1_

DCC 4Life
all of which begs the question. Is Stafford now a marketing figure?

Top Bottom