2021 Season Gameday Chatter | Super Bowl LVI | Bengals vs Rams | 02-13-2022

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It’s like a 5 second clip. I hadn’t even realized until rewatching that she didn’t just fall down but off a stage. You can’t read too much into what you saw. Just because he didn’t jump up and down about it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It’s like a 5 second clip. I hadn’t even realized until rewatching that she didn’t just fall down but off a stage. You can’t read too much into what you saw. Just because he didn’t jump up and down about it.
Sure I can. He literally turned around and walked off. Dont know how you can give him the benefit of the doubt seeing that.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sure I can. He literally turned around and walked off. Dont know how you can give him the benefit of the doubt seeing that.
thats what Im thinking. Zero fucks given.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bad things happen to good people. Bad things happen to Bad people. I'm always leary to give any money to any gofund me I see. There are great causes out there but there are also a million scams or bad people looking for a free buck. I don't know this lady and I won't judge her for something she said on twitter 5+ years ago. But she could also be a racist turd. I have no idea.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bad things happen to good people. Bad things happen to Bad people. I'm always leary to give any money to any gofund me I see. There are great causes out there but there are also a million scams or bad people looking for a free buck. I don't know this lady and I won't judge her for something she said on twitter 5+ years ago. But she could also be a racist turd. I have no idea.
The majority of GoFundMes I have seen are scam-ish in a way. This broad already got paid by Frat Stafford and she is trying to dupe other people? Fuck her.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The majority of GoFundMes I have seen are scam-ish in a way. This broad already got paid by Frat Stafford and she is trying to dupe other people? Fuck her.
That's kind of my thing. Someone will post about a kid with a medical condition. But they are on medicaid and all medical expenses are paid. So all they are really doing is sucking up a bunch of free money.

On the flip side some average folks have to pay 7,000 before their insurance covers shit and may actually need the money. I pay about 400 a month in medication for my daughter alone and I wonder what people who have less money than me do? Not everyone can afford that but they make too much money for the government to pay for it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's kind of my thing. Someone will post about a kid with a medical condition. But they are on medicaid and all medical expenses are paid. So all they are really doing is sucking up a bunch of free money.

On the flip side some average folks have to pay 7,000 before their insurance covers shit and may actually need the money. I pay about 400 a month in medication for my daughter alone and I wonder what people who have less money than me do? Not everyone can afford that but they make too much money for the government to pay for it.
That is the story of the new "middle class".

shoop

Semi-contributing member

On top of the $800 per month that I pay to have the insurance.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
On top of the $800 per month that I pay to have the insurance.
Yep, pretty much. So now just to use insurance in a given year you basically spend $16,000 before you really save any money. That's a lot of money. And in most good years you're just throwing away $10,000 to feel like you have a safety net.

Top Bottom