2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The timing doesn't make sense on this one. Notre Dame still has a chance to make the CFB playoffs.

Why pass up a chance at a title this year to go rebuild LSU?
Cause he knows he won't win

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm not with 1big on this one. I think that Riley has a chance to revive USC. I think he is a fine coach.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wow. Kinda shitty but college football has now officially changed.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Sonny Cumbie is the next head coach at Louisiana Tech. College football is such a wild ride this year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sonny Cumbie is the next head coach at Louisiana Tech. College football is such a wild ride this year.
Yep, looks like TTU will be looking for a new OC.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Look, college football has always been a theater of the absurd, the playground of the desperate and depraved, a perfect cocktail of ridiculousness and boosters with money to burn. Yet even in the long annals of this wonderful, colorful, purely American creation, there has never been a 24 hours like this one.
---
Perfect encapsulation of the sport: Brian Kelly bolting Notre Dame for LSU is latest example of a sport gone mad

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That was one of my all-time favorite sports moments. And that's one of the greatest calls in sports history also.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
First report of the Kliff news came from Schefter, not a college guy. So I have no doubt that was put out by KK's agent to try to leverage more money from the Cards.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
First report of the Kliff news came from Schefter, not a college guy. So I have no doubt that was put out by KK's agent to try to leverage more money from the Cards.
yeah he’s been linked to OU too because it is his agent. I’d bet on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom