2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It looks like Zach Kittley will be Tech's next OC with Bill Bedenbaugh heavily in the mix for the OL coach. Pairing a BAMF OL coach with a youngster is acceptable. Getting Bdenbaugh back to Tech would be a huge win. It sounds like he's not sold on moving to LA.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It looks like Zach Kittley will be Tech's next OC with Bill Bedenbaugh heavily in the mix for the OL coach. Pairing a BAMF OL coach with a youngster is acceptable. Getting Bdenbaugh back to Tech would be a huge win. It sounds like he's not sold on moving to LA.
No chance of him staying at OU?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The Liberty Bowl vs Mississippi State and the fighting Mike Leaches is being floated as a possible matchup again TTU. :skurred

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Liberty Bowl vs Mississippi State and the fighting Mike Leaches is being floated as a possible matchup again TTU. :skurred
That would be fantastic.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well I hope that Kittley is as successful as the other Kittley at Tech (Track coach).

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"I don't feel no ways tired..."

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I saw a bunch of tweets and stuff mentioning that Bedenbaugh was in that group of coaches flying out to LA with Lincoln Riley, but most of that stuff turned out to be false.

I assumed he was staying at OU.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If Devin Lloyd is somehow available when we pick I'd take him in a second. There's almost no chance he will be but I'm just putting this out there before he becomes a consensus top 15 pick.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I saw a bunch of tweets and stuff mentioning that Bedenbaugh was in that group of coaches flying out to LA with Lincoln Riley, but most of that stuff turned out to be false.

I assumed he was staying at OU.

Makes me wonder wtf was going on that everyone is abandoning ship. Looks like we're going to be in bad shape for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom