2020 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter | Cardinals at Cowboys | 10/18/2020

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I was wondering that live... didn't look up the game log to confirm... but I assume Brown got hurt for a play and that's why Worley came in.

And as soon as he did the Cards looked him up for an instant TD. Worley is a complete disaster.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have no clue why Worley is playing in front of Brown unless Brown still isn't 100%. Worley was a spare part brought in as depth to play in emergency situations, not to fucking start over the guy we just gave $5 million/year who has been a generally solid starting CB for about 3-4 years.
I wondered the same thing last night. Literally every week Worley is being torched for a big play.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Looking at the snap counts Brown significantly outsnapped Worley last night (49-21) but in the previous game Worley played more (51-33). I don't know this for a fact but I'd guess Worley was basically pulled after that bomb, although it's still completely myopic that they were playing Worley over Brown at all in the first place.

It reminds me of McCarthy's incessantly obvious comments about how important it is to have the same 5 OL playing together, they were probably thinking the same thing with the DB's given how god damn confused they've looked all season.

p1_

DCC 4Life

i know its Skeeup, but he's right for once

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
DMN:

Dontari Poe is a 350-pound nose tackle who’s supposed to excel against the run.

The Cardinals ran the ball 35 times for 261 yards, and Poe did not record a tackle in 26 defensive snaps.

How is that possible?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jeff Heath anyone? Wanna bet these chucklefucks sit pat with this steaming shit pile pair of safeties?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I knew Jerry would go right to the Dak injury. "Coaches are fine blah blah blah .. but if we just had Dak." Fuck off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
he looks incredible by comparison.
Looking incredible compared to the muppets we have been fielding isn't exactly hard to do.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get the Dak injury set us back. But we weren't even competitive. The excuse of Dak only goes so far. The other guys have to at least try.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm much much more interested in seeing new DTs come in than I'm worried about safety.

Top Bottom