2020 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter | Cardinals at Cowboys | 10/18/2020

p1_

DCC 4Life
Looking incredible compared to the muppets we have been fielding isn't exactly hard to do.
precisely. How do you let Heath go, only to downgrade? Makes no sense. Go get ET or Reid.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I have never understood why the hell you would tear up your own property over a damn game. I mean, yeah, I was mad last night, too, but not mad enough to force myself to buy a new TV. Just dumb.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

I have never understood why the hell you would tear up your own property over a damn game. I mean, yeah, I was mad last night, too, but not mad enough to force myself to buy a new TV. Just dumb.
Wow that got hard core at the end.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I didn't think the players would quit on McCarthy in year 1 but if this continues, and with these sorts of comments, yea.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
When you make a special teams player look like the next Reggie White you have issues with the line.

BTW now we know why McGovern wasnt playing. God awful from the parts that I watched.
I thought McGovern played decently. He didn't give up a sack or commit a penalty that I saw.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Drinking, anger and firearms, always a good combination.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I thought McGovern played decently. He didn't give up a sack or commit a penalty that I saw.
He may not have given up a sack but the plays that I saw he was chasing his player back to the QB. Only reason he didnt was because Knight stunk worse.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Fucking Jason Garrett, this is his fault.
Garrett certainly is looking better by comparison. But he is sucking in NY this year. Has to have filet mignon at every spot to succeed criticism is very valid for Garrett.

As for the team quitting on McCarthy, what was that last night?

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom