2020 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter | Cardinals at Cowboys | 10/18/2020

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Nothing should be ruled out, not even burning it all to the ground and starting over.
I think McCarthy being one and done in Dallas is a definite possibility if the remaining 10 game look exactly like the first 6 games. At a minimum I think the defense gets overhauled again.

data

Forbes #1
Let me try to salvage this...

...say Zeke doesn't have those two fumbles. At that point, it was 0-0 still and we had the ball at midfield.

Would we have seen a competitive game?

Was this game gonna be a blowout regardless, even if we played a turnover-free game?

Or did we just not have resilience and just cratered catastrophically once we saw the remaining face of our franchise twice fail us?

...and the 49ers rebounded after benching Garoppolo in their similarly disastrous loss to the Dolphins.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
At this point we may very well be in position to get Lawrence... at which point I trade: Dak, Zeke, D Law, and maybe even Cooper and J Smith for whatever draft capital I could get. Then draft best OL/DL available, oh and target the best FA safety.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Let me try to salvage this...

...say Zeke doesn't have those two fumbles. At that point, it was 0-0 still and we had the ball at midfield.

Would we have seen a competitive game?

Was this game gonna be a blowout regardless, even if we played a turnover-free game?

Or did we just not have resilience and just cratered catastrophically once we saw the remaining face of our franchise fail us?

...and the 49ers rebounded after benching Garoppolo in their similarly disastrous loss to the Dolphins.
Yea it would've been competitive because Murray played like shit but I think Arizona would've still ultimately won because Murray would've made a few plays with his legs that Dalton couldn't have matched with his arm.

Would've been something like a 21-13 loss maybe.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
At this point we may very well be in position to get Lawrence... at which point I trade: Dak, Zeke, D Law, and maybe even Cooper and J Smith for whatever draft capital I could get. Then draft best OL/DL available, oh and target the best FA safety.
The Jets are going 0-16, so unless they prefer Dak to Lawrence it's not happening.

data

Forbes #1
I'm disappointed with Kellen Moore.

Lookit, I get our OL, QB are injured. However, I don't see any sort of scheming in our playcalling to create an advantage.

With our personnel, can't rely on out-executing our opponent 11 v 11. Where's the creation of mismatches? Isolating that LBer to make him make a choice?

I saw the same shitty WR screens (that we can't execute) that were avant-garde 20 years ago, but defenses have figured them out now.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I haven't felt this low since 44-6, but, then again, if this is the worst thing that will ever happen to me, then I've lived a pretty good life.
Why did you change your name from pdom?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Man, we got suckered on this team didn’t we. New staff, new regime, all the right things pointing in the right direction. And it’s even worse now than it was with that limp dick Garrett. Shit is looking so bad right now, that after just week 6 of this season my expectations for next year are nothing.

Call me morbid, but Jerry deserves to die a loser, and I hope Jimmy dances on his grave.
Its becoming more apparent each week that Rodgers won in spite of Meatball McCarthy in GB.

This team is a dumpster fire and there’s no saving it now. I’m hoping for a top 5 draft pick and a wholesale coaching change but who are we kidding? We still have the Jones family controlling the rudder on the Titanic.

Top Bottom