2020 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter | Cardinals at Cowboys | 10/18/2020

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I appreciate how Zeke said he wasn't concerned about the fumbling. Fucking retard has no worries. He is a rich fuck who doesn't care anymore.
I actually thought he was going to come into the season motivated and with a chip on his shoulder because during the summer various members of the media were ranking him pretty low on their RB list. He responded to quite a few of the rankings and came off as if he was going to make sure they all ate their words. 6 weeks into the season and it looks like the media members were right.

p1_

DCC 4Life

this was before the last AZ score. We are now 3rd on the list

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I actually thought he was going to come into the season motivated and with a chip on his shoulder because during the summer various members of the media were ranking him pretty low on their RB list. He responded to quite a few of the rankings and came off as if he was going to make sure they all ate their words. 6 weeks into the season and it looks like the media members were right.
It looks like they over-valued him even putting him in the top 10

1bigfan13

Staff member
We have the worst TO differential in the league, by far, which has absolutely nothing to do with Prescott. We've given up the most points off TO's in the league by far, again nothing to do with Prescott. As far as I can tell we haven't gotten a single stop once teams have gotten inside our 10 all year. We're on pace to give up like the most fucking points in NFL history.

We've played the same game basically 4-5 games in a row now, turning the ball over multiple times in the 1st quarter, and have been down 17+ at halftime 3 out of 4 home games.

This is unconscionable stuff, even with the myriad of injuries.

I really want to give McCarthy the benefit of the doubt and not be knee-jerk but it's getting to the point where if they're still putting up performances like this in December, even if it's only every second or third week, you really have to consider pulling the plug.
Mike Nolan shouldn't make it to the end of the year. The defensive performances have been an absolute embarrassment in every game since week 1.

Even though the offense came into tonight's game averaging 32 ppg, they're too mistake-prone as well. And special teams has been a big bag of nothing as well. This is just a poorly coached team all around.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

this was before the last AZ score.
Historic ineptitude gets people fired. The defense wasn't the main reason we lost tonight, as they have been multiple times this year, but this right here is exactly why I'd fire Nolan at the bye.

I don't even give a shit who they replace him with, nor do I care whether or not it actually makes a difference, you just can't allow shit like this to continue and honestly it should serve as a warning to McCarthy.

data

Forbes #1

this was before the last AZ score. We are now 3rd on the list
In their seventh game, the 1961 Oakland Raiders gave up 14 points. The 1950 Colts gave up 21 points.

We have a shot here, folks.

Only Kyle Allen and the Football Teamers can save us. 32 points sets the record for seven-game futility.

Edit: The 1954 Redskins gave up 62 points in their seventh game. We’re safe...(61 points we’d have to give up).

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's pretty wild thinking that we're either going to be drafting like 9th or 19th with no in between.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Mike McCarthy said of the turnovers, "its discouraging period." He added, "maybe we're trying to hard, maybe we're overcoaching."

Thats not a good sign coming from your head coach.
McCarthy can GFH. After Zeke's 2 fumbles fat boy had a chance to send a real message about accountability and maybe, just maybe, move the needle of this loser culture into the right direction. Yet he chose to essentially have Zeke sit out most of a series which is customary.

I'd have rode Pollard and Dowdle the rest of the night to sent a message to the rest of the losers that sloppy play is unacceptable. What McCarthy did basically told his team that it's okay to screw up and not do your job well.

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Staff member
Only Kyle Allen and the Football Teamers can save us. 32 points sets the record for seven-game futility.
The only reason I'm remotely interested in Sunday's game is I want to see how the Cowboys will find a way to give up 35 to Washington. You know it's coming.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
On the bright side I've made literally like $400 or so betting against these fucking chuds in just over a month, so that's something. Can't wait to hit that Skins line at +4.5 or whatever nonsense they put out there.

1bigfan13

Staff member
It's pretty wild thinking that we're either going to be drafting like 9th or 19th with no in between.
With this defense and the offense looking like they did tonight, I think they have a real shot at a top 5 pick.

As I look at the schedule I only see 2 or 3 winnable games.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
With this defense and the offense looking like they did tonight, I think they have a real shot at a top 5 pick.

As I look at the schedule I only see 2 or 3 winnable games.
I doubt it unless we lose 2/3 of the remaining Giants/Skins games, although getting a chance at Penei Sewell or Micah Parsons would be pretty amazing.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Man, we got suckered on this team didn’t we. New staff, new regime, all the right things pointing in the right direction. And it’s even worse now than it was with that limp dick Garrett. Shit is looking so bad right now, that after just week 6 of this season my expectations for next year are nothing.

Call me morbid, but Jerry deserves to die a loser, and I hope Jimmy dances on his grave.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man, we got suckered on this team didn’t we. New staff, new regime, all the right things pointing in the right direction. And it’s even worse now than it was with that limp dick Garrett. Shit is looking so bad right now, that after just week 6 of this season my expectations for next year are nothing.

Call me morbid, but Jerry deserves to die a loser, and I hope Jimmy dances on his grave.
I totally got suckered.

Again, I don't have any real thoughts other than every option needs to be on the table when this season ends.

Nothing should be ruled out, not even burning it all to the ground and starting over.

1bigfan13

Staff member

I'll raise my hand. I bought in. I was so happy to finally be getting rid of Garrett that I was buying all the bullshit McCarthy was selling. Fortunately if things continue as they are, it won't take 10 years to churn this McCarthy.

Also, regarding Jerry dying a loser. I'm right there with you. I've said the same thing several times. My disdain for Jerry Jones is so severe that I'm perfectly content seeing the Cowboys not win anything for another 10-20 years. As far as I'm concerned, he's done so much to hurt this franchise that he doesn't deserve to see another Super Bowl before he dies. Fuck him.

Top Bottom